Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Polish Social and Cultural Centre in Hammersmith vandalized and Met Police saying it was racially motivated and are investigating.

Hopefully not a sign of the future following the referendum

Can't be racially motivated-there's nobody English left there :eek:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ashamed for my fellow countrymen . . .

After the debacle of Brexit, you will forgive me for saying, that l am currently feeling very ashamed for my fellow countrymen, for we know not the enormity of what we have just done, and seemingly, with so many threads on here having more and more of a right wing bias, I have decided to restrict my posts, to just football related threads.

Will the last one out please switch off the lights.

Thank you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After the debacle of Brexit, you will forgive me for saying, that l am currently feeling very ashamed for my fellow countrymen, for we know not the enormity of what we have just done, and seemingly, with so many threads on here having more and more of a right wing bias, I have decided to restrict my posts, to just football related threads.

Thank you.

Oh well. See ya :wave:

Tvvat.

Thank you.

If it's any consolation Jeremy Corbyn is not resigning. Just watch how many millions of votes he will attract at the next election ???

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
They are trying to force Brexit along, it's Johnson, Gove and the rest of the Brexit clowns who are stalling!

So our elected politicians shouldn't set out a timeline that is in the very best interests of the UK and our democratically supported Brexit politicians should somehow dance to the tune of a few un-elected EU bureaucrats .........

You are struggling with this aren't you ???

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Dont_Worry_Be_Happy.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow! Where did this complete and utter lack of confidence in the UK to function as a modern independent state come from? Panic in the streets of Cowfold! How about growing a pair?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
How can they have a plan? They were not trying to form a government. The question was whether to stay in or leave. It is up to the incumbent government to sort things out. That was a fact from the word go.

This whinge we keep hearing that "BREXIT don't have a plan" is just a sad whine. The government called the referendum and it's their responsibility to act on the outcome. They may ask Gove, Johnson et al to take on the task or they may not. Heseltine has poked his head over the parapet today and, more or less, said that Gove and Johnson got us into this so they must be tasked with leading the exit, which is all well and good but they must be directed/asked to do so by the PM and cabinet.

D

Deleted member 22389

Already Germany is making noises about trade deals. The nation isn't finished.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm starting a new company this week. Wish me luck.

Pissproof coverings for beds

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'll come round and help you pack your bags. There is no place for negativity like this. Just leave the country to the real wealth creators, those with foresight and ambition and drive and desire to create an even greater country than we have already.
And to the rest of you out there who continue to wail and gnash teeth for the next days, weeks, months, years.....I'll send you a dummy to suck on, flavoured with slightly sour grape juice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here