[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The bit where a ship that you allegedly served on is involved in a major collision resulting in apparent loss of life and resulting on the ship you allegedly served on limping to Rosyth.

I find I astonishing you can’t recall the name of the ship that hit you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's because both rammed us, and attempted to ram us several times. We hung atound a bit after shoring up the damage, but had to head home for repairs aftet a while. Feel free to investigate it on your own. My ship was HMS Lowestoft

I will make a correction to what I posted after chatting to ex ship mate. The single fatality was not on the ship ramming us. There was strong talk of it being us at the time.

Back to the subject you're avoiding. What was the fishing industry 'victory' ?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's because both rammed us, and attempted to ram us several times. We hung atound a bit after shoring up the damage, but had to head home for repairs aftet a while. Feel free to investigate it on your own. My ship was HMS Lowestoft

I will make a correction to what I posted after chatting to ex ship mate. The single fatality was not on the ship ramming us. There was strong talk of it being us at the time.

There wasn’t a victory, and at no point have I suggested otherwise [emoji6]

Quick question for you, why are you so animated about Brexit, in what way does it affect you?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There wasn’t a victory, and at no point have I suggested otherwise [emoji6]

Quick question for you, why are you so animated about Brexit, in what way does it affect you?

There's Brexiteers crowing about 'victory' and I'm not seeing any 'victory'. Why am I animated about my country being conned, and will face economic repercussions? BecauseI believe the electorate has been conned, and will suffer economic repercussions. This includes my family. What are the Brexit plus's that you wanted?
Where is the IT solution, port expansions etc. Why will the lorry parks not be functioning until June
Why will we need lorry parks in June.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
In what way am I feeling Brexit benefits?

I think you need to hoist a Union Jack in front of your house, play land of hope and glory on your gramaphone, grab your copy of the express for thrupenny bit and enjoy sticking one up on jonny foreigner

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I've no doubt that now you have given him all the information required, he will investigate the facts for himself, realise that he leapt in two footed without any knowledge of what he was talking about and offer an unreserved apology for calling you a liar, when you explained how you served in the forces during the Cod war.

That's what normally happens when he dives in with some idiotic comment about something he has no understanding of whatsoever. Well either that, or pathetic attempts to be funny, change the subject etc :rolleyes:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There's Brexiteers crowing about 'victory' and I'm not seeing any 'victory'. Why am I animated about my country being conned, and will face economic repercussions? BecauseI believe the electorate has been conned, and will suffer economic repercussions. This includes my family. What are the Brexit plus's that you wanted?
Where is the IT solution, port expansions etc. Why will the lorry parks not be functioning until June

Oh well good luck to you feeling sorry for us poor old electorate, you keep asking the same questions over and over again from afar, it’s not going away, the UK is no longer part of the EU [emoji2357]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh well good luck to you feeling sorry for us poor old electorate, you keep asking the same questions over and over again from afar, it’s not going away, the UK is no longer part of the EU [emoji2357]

People ask Brexiteers the same question repeatedly because no Brexiteers seem able to clarify, credibly, the details of the 'win'. Give me a list of the plus's
It's what you wanted, so what are the benefits, bearing in mind that many Brexiteers reasons have been de-bunked by veritable sources, so what has been achieved?
Where is the IT Solution, where are the port expansions, why will the lorry parks be up and running in June, it implies no IT solution will be available, but for real, what are the plus's. Half the country wants to know.
We know we have left the EU.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
People ask Brexiteers the same question repeatedly because no Brexiteers seem able to clarify, credibly, the details of the 'win'. Give me a list of the plus's
It's what you wanted, so what are the benefits, bearing in mind that many Brexiteers reasons have been de-bunked by veritable sources, so what has been achieved?
Where is the IT Solution, where are the port expansions, why will the lorry parks be up and running in June, it implies no IT solution will be available, but for real, what are the plus's. Half the country wants to know.

Just be reassured I’m very happy, if you can’t understand that then you own that problem David [emoji6]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just be reassured I’m very happy, if you can’t understand that then you own that problem David [emoji6]

I'm happy that you're happy about being mugged, but you seem unable to provide any credible achievements arising from your vote. Your stance has placed the country into potential economic hardship for decades and you are unable to say why. It's incredible.
Are you happy about no IT solution, or port expansions, lorry parks not being operational for at least 6 months?

I'm happy for you but why are you 'very happy'

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

A victory for Democracy David, By the.way when will the Czech republic be leaving the EU ?
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Out of the single market , customs union , ECJ we call the shots David, stock market up 170 points today can't think why, but you carry on walking around the shopping mall looking vague
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm happy that you're happy about being mugged, but you seem unable to provide any credible achievements arising from your vote. Your stance has placed the country into potential economic hardship for decades and you are unable to say why. It's incredible.
Are you happy about no IT solution, or port expansions, lorry parks not being operational for at least 6 months?

I'm happy for you but why are you 'very happy'

We can do this dance for the next ten years David if you want, you’re wasting time though, we are out, rather than trying to justify the amount of energy you’ve spent arguing with idiots like me why not come back to the Country and start a campaign to get us in to the EU?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
We can do this dance for the next ten years David if you want, you’re wasting time though, we are out, rather than trying to justify the amount of energy you’ve spent arguing with idiots like me why not come back to the Country and start a campaign to get us in to the EU?

No credible answer. I wonder why. Thanks for proving the point.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Many campaigns have already started to rejoin, I believe it is already Lib Dem policy.

I think it will become strong enough to be a major election point at the next general election, the subjects of Scottish and N Ireland independence will grow and when our economy goes down the toilet and the harsh realities are laid bare, the groundswell of public opinion will be to rejoin, in the same way Americans realised the error in electing a maniac in 2016

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Many campaigns have already started to rejoin, I believe it is already Lib Dem policy.

I think it will become strong enough to be a major election point at the next general election, the subjects of Scottish and N Ireland independence will grow and when our economy goes down the toilet and the harsh realities are laid bare, the groundswell of public opinion will be to rejoin, in the same way Americans realised the error in electing a maniac in 2016

If it makes you feel better Randy, hold on to that hope.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I wish you well with all that [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports