[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Is Keir a grown-up? He seems unable to make strong decisions as he straddles the fence with a blushing type of look upon his face.

Shouting in one direction or the other isn't necessarily a sign of virility. If Johnson gets his deal I hope that Starmer has the strength of purpose not to support it. The likely deal will be bad for Britain so let this rabble of a governing clique own it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is Keir a grown-up? He seems unable to make strong decisions as he straddles the fence with a blushing type of look upon his face.

You are the master of whataboutery

D

Deleted member 2719

Shouting in one direction or the other isn't necessarily a sign of virility. If Johnson gets his deal I hope that Starmer has the strength of purpose not to support it. The likely deal will be bad for Britain so let this rabble of a governing clique own it.

Starmer has only dragged his heels and the British public wishes since 2016, I couldn't see him do anything else.

More importantly, is the person leading our country a grown up?

Tricky question for the gullible...

Well, I can't imagine anyone who has the balls of big bad Boris could be anything apart from a grown-up.

Has any other Pm ever had to make so many massive decisions in such a short time?

Thatcher had big balls, but that's another story.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So Boris has been on the blower to that EU woman twice this week. Not bad for someone who said he’d walk away if a deal wasn’t made by 15th October. He keeps coming back, anyone would think he is desperate. They need us, we hold all the cards, German car industry, easiest deal in the world etc. :lolol:

What a leader.

D

Deleted member 2719

You are the master of whataboutery

Thanks.

And you are the sort of guy I knew likes to use that type of word.

Gives us another HT? how about BantZ, such great meaningless words, developed from the deeply angered lefties. Did Caroline Lucas make most of this stuff up???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Starmer has only dragged his heels and the British public wishes since 2016, I couldn't see him do anything else.

Well, I can't imagine anyone who has the balls of big bad Boris could be anything apart from a grown-up.

Has any other Pm ever had to make so many massive decisions in such a short time?

Thatcher had big balls, but that's another story.

And, has any other PM got so many wrong or made the decision too early or too late ? Has any other PM had such a calamitous private life that has overlapped in to his working life ? Has any other PM promised so much in such short a time and been so consistently wrong in delivering any of it ?

Many things will live long in the memory.

D

Deleted member 2719

And, has any other PM got so many wrong or made the decision too early or too late ? Has any other PM had such a calamitous private life that has overlapped in to his working life ? Has any other PM promised so much in such short a time and been so consistently wrong in delivering any of it ?

Many things will live long in the memory.

You're listening to all the hype and all of the tripe and of course, these are just your opinions.

I bet you have had a bit of a dodgy private life, but I won't judge you on that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You're listening to all the hype and all of the tripe and of course, these are just Johnson's opinions.

I bet you have had a bit of a dodgy private life, but I won't judge you on that.

Edited for you, yes, I'm referring to the "Hype and Tripe " of Johnson's own ramblings, no one needs anything more than his own empty promises and lies to see him as he really is.

D

Deleted member 2719

Edited for you, yes, I'm referring to the "Hype and Tripe " of Johnson's own ramblings, no one needs anything more than his own empty promises and lies to see him as he really is.

So who would you have as Tory PM? let me guess.................... Rory the Tory.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
So who would you have as Tory PM? let me guess.................... Rory the Tory.

Actually I did like Cameron, I think he was a decent statesman, far from perfect but a decent family man and had decent political principles.

D

Deleted member 2719

Actually I did like Cameron, I think he was a decent statesman, far from perfect but a decent family man and had decent political principles.

Be careful Randy the lefties will pile in on you, did you ever picture him as a gladiator?

Anyway, I'm off this thread now. Time to focus on football.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Well I suppose as almost every poll for the past three years or so has shown a majority wishing the 2016 vote had gone the other way that's no bad thing

Jan 30, 2008
Johnson's statecraft is failing badly now...

He's going to knock it on the head face to face with the EU ??no deal is better than a bad deal, let's face it its a hard Brexit now, out of the custom union and the single market, Blue passports and Visa free holidays to the EU , let's get the ball rolling in 2021
Regards
DF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's going to knock it on the head face to face with the EU ??no deal is better than a bad deal, let's face it its a hard Brexit now, out of the custom union and the single market, Blue passports and Visa free holidays to the EU , let's get the ball rolling in 2021
Regards
DF
The biggest lie of all the lies - no deal is far, far worse than even the worst deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports