[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yeah wonder what they have in mind

Seems there are a few aging musicians that were pro Brexit, like Roger Daltry and Ringo Star. Can't imagine there will be too many of note that will want to get involved in a self harm celebration event.

Don’t forget a ceremonial lifting of nets in the Irish Sea to celebrate the new border.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No point asking Brexiteers here. They still don't know what the repercussions will be, or whether they get what they voted for. Hoping one will provide a comprehensive list of the benefits, but they are a bit reluctant

Guess we’ll find out soon DIP, I’m quite literally shitting myself, omg what have I done ........

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Guess we’ll find out soon DIP, I’m quite literally shitting myself, omg what have I done ........

Bit of a flippant answer regarding where the country is heading. Silly responses is all Brexiteers have left the closer we get to January isn't it.
Sort of suggests embarrassment. Certainly suggests you know its a **** up. Although, maybe you could provide a list of positives to balance out all the obvious negatives, and convince everybody that you weren't mugged.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It doesn’t hide that fact if heaven forbid something unfortunate should happen to you and you’re given weeks to live, you will have wished you hadn’t waisted quite literally 3 & 1/2 years of your twilight life on NSC Brexit threads arguing with imbecile’s like me about imaginary borders in the Irish Sea and fishing quota’s.

At your age old boy you should be outside sucking in the fresh air not attached to a phone, tablet or PC ( likely). Come on man go and and live a little, you’ll be fine, you told us all how clever you’ve been moving your stocks and portfolios around and even aspired to private healthcare. [emoji120] I beg you

Xxx [emoji6]

Sorry I haven't answered before, I was at football training with a couple of mates (I play football for a couple of teams and don't want to be too unfit when we start again after lockdown, so I've been training a couple of times a week, same as last lockdown).

Anyway, I don't mind having to spend time on here explaining what Brexit actually entails. You wouldn't believe the number of people (usually the loudest and most opinionated :wink:) who actually have no idea what Brexit means and are incapable of getting their head round the most basic of concepts and implications. I'm sure there's a thread about that somewhere. .

Besides I don't see it as a waist :wink: I actually see it as part of my charity work to inform, educate and bring harmony.

Anyway, what did you get up to all afternoon while I was out playing football. I bet you've been busy ???

Watford Boomer, don’t rise to the bait....

And thanks, I was aware of an inconsequential whining but guessed it would go away if I ignored it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry I haven't answered before, I was at football training with a couple of mates (I play football for a couple of teams and don't want to be too unfit when we start again after lockdown, so I've been training a couple of times a week, same as last lockdown).

Anyway, I don't mind having to spend time on here explaining what Brexit actually entails. You wouldn't believe the number of people (usually the loudest and most opinionated :wink:) who actually have no idea what Brexit means and are incapable of getting their head round the most basic of concepts and implications. I'm sure there's a thread about that somewhere. .

Besides I don't see it as a waist :wink: I actually see it as part of my charity work to inform, educate and bring harmony.

Anyway, what did you get up to all afternoon while I was out playing football. I bet you've been busy ???

And thanks, I was aware of an inconsequential whining but guessed it would go away if I ignored it :thumbsup:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Another Watford boomer post that needed to be edited [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Btw I’ve got you a proof reader for Christmas [emoji6]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No point asking Brexiteers here. They still don't know what the repercussions will be, or whether they get what they voted for. Hoping one will provide a comprehensive list of the benefits, but they are a bit reluctant

They ALL knew EXACTLY what they voted for though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They ALL knew EXACTLY what they voted for though.

Of course they did.

It's just a shame that isn't a single Brexiteer on NSC who wants to say, or is capable of explaining exactly what they voted for :down:

Although there seems to be quite a few who seem to believe they have a future in comedy :facepalm:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you really want to keep pretending that you are two different people (for whatever reason) here's a few tips. Don't repeat the same phrase that was used on your alter ego a few hours earlier :facepalm:

Coincidentally, the only two times the phrase has ever appeared on this thread :lolol:

And try and remember which account does what.
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] - Angry Conservative party, Johnson, Brexit and Unionist supporter, who somehow managed to vote for a border in the Irish Sea, can't understand why the EU doesn't let us have access into the single market and complete autonomy from any of their rules governing it, and believes Johnson is doing an sterling job :dunce:
[MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] - Thumbs up every post I make and tries to post witty one liners - er that's it.

Now, each time you post angrily as POTG or start suddenly thumbing up my posts as JCFG it simply looks as if you too stupid run two accounts properly. Try and remember, if you're angry JCFG, if not POTG. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

You could always bookmark this post you can always come back and check before you post to make sure you are on the right account :wink:

Seriously Miss Marple get help, as I have said previously all you have to do is check with the Mods to find out that you are wrong. You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me ...

24-11-2020
12:32 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...s it PotG? and JC Footy Genius will both give it th...
09:45 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...count does what. JC Footy Genius - Angry Conservative...

23-11-202
15:42 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... that nasty, angry JC Footy Genius back posting as that...
10:27 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition
... of Is it PotG?/ JC Footy Genius accounts. I'm start...

20-11-2020
18:29 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...
15:40 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... up and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seriously Miss Marple get help, as I have said previously all you have to do is check with the Mods to find out that you are wrong. You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me ...

24-11-2020
12:32 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...s it PotG? and JC Footy Genius will both give it th...
09:45 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...count does what. JC Footy Genius - Angry Conservative...

23-11-202
15:42 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... that nasty, angry JC Footy Genius back posting as that...
10:27 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition
... of Is it PotG?/ JC Footy Genius accounts. I'm start...

20-11-2020
18:29 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...
15:40 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... up and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...

gK6eVhX16J63m.gif

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Of course they did.

It's just a shame that isn't a single Brexiteer on NSC who wants to say, or is capable of explaining exactly what they voted for :down:

Although there seems to be quite a few who seem to believe they have a future in comedy :facepalm:

I’m really pleased you took my advice today a went to (walking I assume)football practice, I’m beginning to think looking at your other posts on NSC you don’t offer, how can I say this politely, variety that’s the word, anyway have a great evening in front of the PC jousting about Brexit and I’ll see you tomorrow, same time same place.... [emoji6][emoji6]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m really pleased you took my advice today a went to (walking I assume)football practice, I’m beginning to think looking at your other posts on NSC you don’t offer, how can I say this politely, variety that’s the word, anyway have a great evening in front of the PC jousting about Brexit and I’ll see you tomorrow, same time same place.... [emoji6][emoji6]

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I think that your influence on things outside of your bedroom may not be as great as you think.

I explained this has been a regular appointment throughout lockdown and I think you'll find that appealing as my company is, it takes more than a post from you and a phone call from me 'quick, someone said something nasty to me on the Internet' :facepalm: to arrange a football practice (and why would it be walking ?).

Maybe by tomorrow, you could remember exactly what you voted for, because you can see that for someone less nuanced than myself and [MENTION=529]sparkie[/MENTION] it would be very easy to jump to the conclusion that anybody who actually understood Brexit wouldn't have voted for it. And that can't be right can it, but I'm sure you can explain what you voted for tomorrow. I look forward to it :wave:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wonder if Lizz has apologised to the kids yet?

Capture.JPG

Or has this guy apologised to the kids he knows about?

Capture.JPG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Blue Passports
Passports that are blue
No longer red passports
Passports (Blue)

There: that should do it.

Black passports, made in Poland by a French company. Its a beautiful story

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Well done for getting him out of the house ... as he clearly listens to you perhaps gently suggest some therapy might also prove helpful :angel:

Jan 30, 2008
Bit of a flippant answer regarding where the country is heading. Silly responses is all Brexiteers have left the closer we get to January isn't it.
Sort of suggests embarrassment. Certainly suggests you know its a **** up. Although, maybe you could provide a list of positives to balance out all the obvious negatives, and convince everybody that you weren't mugged.

How have we been mugged off David ? We left the EU 11 months ago ,we are a independent country aren't we ???
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports