Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You are Alastair Campbell and I claim my £5 :lolol:

Can you point to the bit where it said Russias supposed interference had any impact on the referendum result?

Bad day for the 5th column collective expecting this report to undermine the referendum result.

You know that I know, among other contributors to this thread over the last few years, that you're not very clever, but even when lowering my common denominator to levels not seen since I don't know when, I fail to see what points you're even attempting to score by crowing about this report that basically says: The Tories are ****less morons and ****s and are frightened of Russians, so lets just ignore them and hope they go away, but we're too **** scared to close down RT, but hope nobody notices but they give us lots of money, Leave won, democratic will of the majority, deliver Brexit, get Brexit Done, Jeremy Corbyn, free trade deal with Portuguese East Africa, etc . :bla:

I know you like Guido Fawkes, read The Daily Telegraph, drink Pimm's and go on dates to The House of Commons, but you're reducing yourself to the levels of RT or Sputnik News now.

:nono:

Jan 30, 2008
You know that I know, among other contributors to this thread over the last few years, that you're not very clever, but even when lowering my common denominator to levels not seen since I don't know when, I fail to see what points you're even attempting to score by crowing about this report that basically says: The Tories are ****less morons and ****s and are frightened of Russians, so lets just ignore them and hope they go away, but we're too **** scared to close down RT, but hope nobody notices but they give us lots of money, Leave won, democratic will of the majority, deliver Brexit, get Brexit Done, Jeremy Corbyn, free trade deal with Portuguese East Africa, etc . :bla:

I know you like Guido Fawkes, read The Daily Telegraph, drink Pimm's and go on dates to The House of Commons, but you're reducing yourself to the levels of RT or Sputnik News now.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...udget-summit-coronavirus-recovery-fund-latest
:rolleyes:
regards
DF

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
#swexit trending now.

Hopefully we can get out of this disastrous shit as well. Nice deal yesterday: 10% of the Swedish state budget to "help" countries like Poland and Hungary to keep up with their bullshit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, I can't, for the simple reason that such a thing is immeasurable and, if there was an attempt to measure such a thing, the report would have been widely derided.
Oh, and you are Sergey Lavrov, and I claim my £5 :thumbsup:

No, you can't for the simple reason there isn't any evidence that Russian successfully influenced the referendum despite the committees best efforts to find it. The idea that a foreign power could successfully alter a UK democratic event/election without any verifiable, measurable, evidence while our intelligence agencies (amongst the best in the world) didn't notice is rather silly. It's their job to look out for any external threat after all. Christ when the Russians killed someone in Salisbury they left a trail of polonium across England!

You are agent COB's handler and I claim another £5 :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Ignoring your ongoing insecurities over who's the more intelligent (clearly me) may I ask if any of your fellow class warriors/ Corbyn rally attendees were wearing a hammer and sickle badge?

Speaking of RT how many times did your man Corbyn or one of his shadow ministers appear on that channel over recent years? No idea why he was such a big favourite in Moscow..

jeremy-corbyn-communist-party-1350137.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
#swexit trending now.

Hopefully we can get out of this disastrous shit as well. Nice deal yesterday: 10% of the Swedish state budget to "help" countries like Poland and Hungary to keep up with their bullshit.

It was only a matter of time I'm afraid , I can see the unrest within the euro sceptic parties getting even stronger, watch this space # taking back control
Regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Regardless of any definitive evidence of Russia dirty tricks in the Brexit campaign, there is no doubt at all that the vote for Brexit was a joy for Putin. Brexit was fuelled by misguided patriotism and this is good example of an unintended consequence. No blame attached to the vast majority of Brexit voters for this - but surely some could, should and did know better.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No, you can't for the simple reason there isn't any evidence that Russian successfully influenced the referendum despite the committees best efforts to find it. The idea that a foreign power could successfully alter a UK democratic event/election without any verifiable, measurable, evidence while our intelligence agencies (amongst the best in the world) didn't notice is rather silly. It's their job to look out for any external threat after all. Christ when the Russians killed someone in Salisbury they left a trail of polonium across England!

You are agent COB's handler and I claim another £5 :thumbsup:

Avoiding discussing Brexit on the Brexit thread ? Surely not :lolol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-trade-eu-deadline-boris-johnson-fishing-rights-level-playing-field-a9631381.html

The UK government and the EU will fail to sign a post-Brexit trade deal, with only a few days left before Boris Johnson’s July deadline, due to deadlock on a number of key issues, a report has said. The newspaper added that the government expects to be trading on World Trade Organisation (WTO) terms when the transition period comes to an end.

And with the UK's chief negotiator taking up his new role as National Security Advisor in just over 4 weeks time :shootself

Would you believe there were some of our most ardent Brexiteers on here that were stupid enough to insist it was only a negotiating position.

I'm sure they wouldn't deny it when it's all there on the Internet in black and white :laugh:

Tick tock

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ignoring your ongoing insecurities over who's the more intelligent (clearly me) may I ask if any of your fellow class warriors/ Corbyn rally attendees were wearing a hammer and sickle badge?

Speaking of RT how many times did your man Corbyn or one of his shadow ministers appear on that channel over recent years? No idea why he was such a big favourite in Moscow.

I fully appreciate you're a anonymous brave keyboard warrior, but I do think it's really not healthy being so interested in where somebody went 3 years ago, who you don't know and going on about it on the internet.

The only reason I mentioned him at all was that you'd predictably resort to Corbyn whataboutery and you didn't disappoint. I see you even managed to successfully upload a photo of him from The Daily Express too. Well done. :clap2:

Sadly it just goes to show it's the only straw you've got left to desperately clutch at though. Never mind. Toodle pip. :thumbsup:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-trade-eu-deadline-boris-johnson-fishing-rights-level-playing-field-a9631381.html

The UK government and the EU will fail to sign a post-Brexit trade deal, with only a few days left before Boris Johnson’s July deadline, due to deadlock on a number of key issues, a report has said. The newspaper added that the government expects to be trading on World Trade Organisation (WTO) terms when the transition period comes to an end.

And with the UK's chief negotiator taking up his new role as National Security Advisor in just over 4 weeks time :shootself

Would you believe there were some of our most ardent Brexiteers on here that were stupid enough to insist it was only a negotiating position.

I'm sure they wouldn't deny it when it's all there on the Internet in black and white :laugh:

Tick tock

In fairness to some of those most ardent Brexiteers on here, they would have heard many a Tory MP, who sounded like they really knew what they were talking about, authoritatively mention German car manufacturers they'd never actually met/say 'Look, I used to work in business and in business you have to be prepared to walk away in a negotiation, so that's why no deal, absolutely, has to remain on the table'/give a poker analogy in regards to holding all the aces/talk about GATT 24 provisions and WTO rules and a comprehensive free trade deal with Malawi, 'whilst taking back control of our laws, borders and money, coupled with the removal of the external tariff allowing the poorest and most vulnerable in our society to immediately enjoy the benefits of cheaper food, clothing and footwear' etc, etc so you should cut them some slack at least.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
In fairness to some of those most ardent Brexiteers on here, they would have heard many a Tory MP, who sounded like they really knew what they were talking about, authoritatively mention German car manufacturers they'd never actually met/say 'Look, I used to work in business and in business you have to be prepared to walk away in a negotiation, so that's why no deal, absolutely, has to remain on the table'/give a poker analogy in regards to holding all the aces/talk about GATT 24 provisions and WTO rules and a comprehensive free trade deal with Malawi, 'whilst taking back control of our laws, borders and money, coupled with the removal of the external tariff allowing the poorest and most vulnerable in our society to immediately enjoy the benefits of cheaper food, clothing and footwear' etc, etc so you should cut them some slack at least.

Yes, all that crappy rhetoric seems kind of quaint now.

Jan 30, 2008

No such thing as a Brexiteer as we've left the EU ,maybe PATRIOT would be more fitting
Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Tick tock

And no US trade deal before the end of the year

https://www.ft.com/content/383f174e-baa4-49c5-86c3-d2b5f6453fd4

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No such thing as a Brexiteer as we've left the EU ,maybe PATRIOT would be more fitting
Regards
DF

Or maybe, in your case, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifyer of football violence, Holocaust denying, Nazi apologist, trolling little *** :wanker:

That's only, of course if you were to believe the various mods on the moderating thread as to the many reasons you've been banned from NSC on multiple occasions. The choice of emoji was all my own though.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Whether the Russians influenced anything, or not, the country is ****ed by its own politicians and half the country who fell for their bs..

Without foreign interference Brexit would have never come about, aside of Vote Leave's mystery £8m and Russian internet trolls its the offshore print media that really pump primed Brexit, mostly controlled from outside the UK by foreign nationals and non-doms

Aside of our own inhouse bot, I notice a few Brexit victims have appeared in recent days. Still unwilling to discuss the disaster that is unfolding, answers to nothing on trade, WTO, border plans you name it

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Without foreign interference Brexit would have never come about, aside of Vote Leave's mystery £8m and Russian internet trolls its the offshore print media that really pump primed Brexit, mostly controlled from outside the UK by foreign nationals and non-doms

Aside of our own inhouse bot, I notice a few Brexit victims have appeared in recent days. Still unwilling to discuss the disaster that is unfolding, answers to nothing on trade, WTO, border plans you name it

Its that 'Project Reality' sinking in.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its that 'Project Reality' sinking in.

Irish sea border ? Animal Welfare ? Food standards ? NHS protection ? Customs controls ? and we haven't even started yet.

Not a single one of our NSC Brexiteer friends' red lines anywhere in sight :lolol:

Tick tock

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here