[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Need to keep calling out the con men that got us here and go easy on the victims
The con men will survive. The voters wouldn't be told.

Anyway, it's done. We either join EFTA with EEA access, or maybe Sainsburys etc. just shut down their Northern Ireland operation.

Que sera, sera. Past caring.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Suck it up sunshine all this moaning is now white noise. What happened to all your mass demonstrations with millions of you up in arms. Faded away like you will. Blue is the colour

Who knew Europhillia could be so debilitating and addictive? ..perhaps they should be on some kind of register.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who knew Europhillia could be so debilitating and addictive? ..perhaps they should be on some kind of register.

You do love your urban dictionary JC, you're very innovative

Everytime you come on we learn something new.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You're a victim, but it doesn't make me feel great and I will continue to persue those that conned you.

Need to keep calling out the con men that got us here and go easy on the victims

Out of interest, and of course to prove you're not talking utter bollox, what are you doing personally to "persue [sic]" and "call out" these "con men" ? And I mean past posting utter rubbish on a football website ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You do love your urban dictionary JC, you're very innovative

Everytime you come on we learn something new.

Very kind, I like to educate and challenge peoples ignorance and bias wherever possible. Out of interest, as some tightening of the EU budget will be needed now the UK cash cow has finally left may I ask does your #teameu propaganda funding run out at the end of the transition period?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1234905203989762056[/tweet]

Such a mess.

Pfft. Sainsburys and ASDA just need to believe a bit harder and all the problems they've identified with their own business will just disappear.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Very kind, I like to educate and challenge peoples ignorance and bias wherever possible. Out of interest, as some tightening of the EU budget will be needed now the UK cash cow has finally left may I ask does your #teameu propaganda funding run out at the end of the transition period?

The EU I guess will be making their own arrangements with their own funding and we'll have our Brexit dividend.

But deal or no deal with the biggest trading block on the planet we will be in constant negotiation for the foreseeable

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Out of interest, and of course to prove you're not talking utter bollox, what are you doing personally to "persue [sic]" and "call out" these "con men" ? And I mean past posting utter rubbish on a football website ?

You're entitled to you opinion, I'm not offended by your outbust

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The responses (and lack of them when asked simple questions) from Brexiteers shows me that they know they have ****ed up, but their ego's cant allow a lack of face. Keep chuckling whilst you send the country downhill #Brexit****wits.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No, that's fine. We'll take that as a "I'm doing nothing" then. "It's just I want to claim I am."

Maybe you have more courage than @portlslade seagull
What deals are in place, especially interested in those oven ready deals?
What progress with the customs infrastructure expansion?
What countries do you want to deal with, now from a position of weakness, as compared to belonging to the largest trading block on the planet.

Lets put aside the other ridiculous reasons you fell for ie Immigration, Sovereignty, EU army etc

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Yes, lets look at the EU and deflect attention away from the cluster**** Brexiteers have provided.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The responses (and lack of them when asked simple questions) from Brexiteers shows me that they know they have ****ed up, but their ego's cant allow a lack of face. Keep chuckling whilst you send the country downhill #Brexit****wits.

Still pending an open question whether there is anything new we will sell to the US in the event of a trade deal.

I'll make it easier again, what can we sell more of in the event of trade deal?

We're talking about trade equal to the town of Bury, there must be something....

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Maybe you have more courage than @portlslade seagull
What deals are in place, especially interested in those oven ready deals?
What progress with the customs infrastructure expansion?
What countries do you want to deal with, now from a position of weakness, as compared to belonging to the largest trading block on the planet.

Lets put aside the other ridiculous reasons you fell for ie Immigration, Sovereignty, EU army etc

Deals in place - come on Dave, really lazy, I've already posted those.

Customs infrastructure ? Work in IT I'm afraid - feel free to ask the government.

What countries to deal with ? Hmmm ..... maybe the USA. After all the EU couldn't strike a deal with them and they are our second biggest trading partner.

As for this utter crap "Lets put aside the other ridiculous reasons you fell for ie Immigration, Sovereignty, EU army" ..... as I've stated far too many times but clearly you are too stupid to take in, I voted to leave for none of these reasons.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Still pending an open question whether there is anything new we will sell to the US in the event of a trade deal.

I'll make it easier again, what can we sell more of in the event of trade deal?

We're talking about trade equal to the town of Bury, there must be something....

Why would there be anything new ? Who's claimed there will be ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You five are like the peoples front for Judea. Life moves on try it. Currently in Gran Canaria with what were some ardent remainers. They have accepted it reluctantly and now want it to be a success, join them

Nice way to spend your holiday :)

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Deals in place - come on Dave, really lazy, I've already posted those.

Customs infrastructure ? Work in IT I'm afraid - feel free to ask the government.

What countries to deal with ? Hmmm ..... maybe the USA. After all the EU couldn't strike a deal with them and they are our second biggest trading partner.

As for this utter crap "Lets put aside the other ridiculous reasons you fell for ie Immigration, Sovereignty, EU army" ..... as I've stated far too many times but clearly you are too stupid to take in, I voted to leave for none of these reasons.

That will be the deals that include The Palestinian Authority, Kosovo, Georgia and The Faroe Islands?
IT will be an important aspect. Go on.
The USA? Lower standards over our food and a very junior partner? So currently we have no trade with the USA?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Deals in place - come on Dave, really lazy,I've already posted those

Already posted the deals in place

Deals with 20 counties have already been agreed. The EU has deals with 40 countries so 50% of the way there less than three weeks after we left seems good going.

So far, the UK has managed to agree 20 such deals, covering 50 countries or territories. These represent just over 8% of total UK trade.

Only 92% to go!

So you did :facepalm:

And it's well known that people in IT are completely blind to the building of physical infrastructure :facepalm::facepalm:

However you might reasonably expect an IT professional to have an inkling about whether requirements definition is required prior to IT infrastructure specification, sourcing, installation and testing, and Application design, build, testing and training :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You really don't help yourself, do you :lolol:

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
However you might reasonably expect an IT professional to have an inkling about whether requirements definition is required prior to IT infrastructure specification, sourcing, installation and testing, and Application design, build, testing and training :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You really don't help yourself, do you :lolol:

Always find it amusing how quickly you edit your posts :facepalm: It's almost as though you say something you suddenly realise is wrong.

As for IT infrastructure - that is already in place for both immigration and import/export functions for countries outside the EU. It's not beyond the whit of man to expand that to cover the EU as well without having to redesign it. Any Solutions Architect worth their salt would have designed a system for expansion. It's not like selling paperclips !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports