Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Indeed. Though, look at their idiotic reactions to the suggestion they take some responsibility now. Goons.
I genuinely think they are so dense and merely concerned with believing we are somehow “free” that you could throw the party, bong the bell at 11pm and then not actually leave the EU afterward and most brexiteers would be none the wiser.

“Have we left”?

You heard the bell, it’s all over.

“Brilliant”

Yep *throws Brexit deal papers in the bonfire and continues as normal*

As long as there is a press release every few weeks bashing foreigners and saying how well we are doing, I think we’d get away with it. Maybe put some bunting up just to be sure.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

On our way..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Proof, evidence?
Did you talk to them and find out their nationality?

He’s jealous seeing people that have survived war zones, made it across oceans, left family and children behind, suffer from PTSD and health issues after their ordeal, are likely being exploited by traffickers and probably have to sleep 10 to a room on the floor and can still get up every day put more of day’s graft in than he ever has.
Plus he’s a racist shithead who resents any foreigner doing better than him.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Indeed. Though, look at their idiotic reactions to the suggestion they take some responsibility now. Goons.
I genuinely think they are so dense and merely concerned with believing we are somehow “free” that you could throw the party, bong the bell at 11pm and then not actually leave the EU afterward and most brexiteers would be none the wiser.

“Have we left”?

“Brilliant”

As long as there is a press release every few weeks bashing foreigners and saying how well we are doing, I think we’d get away with it. Maybe put some bunting up just to be sure.

The funny thing is that the chiming of the bell signifies the point that we start taking EU rules with no say on them. Taking back control i think it is called.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The funny thing is that the chiming of the bell signifies the point that we start taking EU rules with no say on them. Taking back control i think it is called.

Yep. At 11pm on the 31st January we become serfs to the EU. We hand our vote back, shoulder any rules and regs they decide to put upon us and all while we are paying them back billions. We enter into indentured servitude. Our decision making power is essentially withdrawn for potentially, years.

I think Brexiteers are celebrating far too soon. But they will have nobody to blame but themselves and the government that fooled them into voting for them.

Some people are in for a very rude awakening. One almost feels sorry for them. Almost.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

“Have we left”?

“Brilliant”

I have two friends who have talked to me recently about being on the other end of “bashing foreigners”. One an investment banker from Italy (been here 25years +) and the other a Polish plumber (maybe 15 years). Nothing physical, just verbal, but not there before the referendum. Such a shame, Brexit is fine if that’s what we have to do and the vast bulk of leavers aren’t racists, but it has emboldened a nasty element of our society

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yep. At 11pm on the 31st January we become serfs to the EU. We hand our vote back, shoulder any rules and regs they decide to put upon us and all while we are paying them back billions. We enter into indentured servitude. Our decision making power is essentially withdrawn for potentially, years.

I think Brexiteers are celebrating far too soon. But they will have nobody to blame but themselves and the government that fooled them into voting for them.

Some people are in for a very rude awakening. One almost feels sorry for them. Almost.

I have zero sympathy

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have zero sympathy

I do have some sympathy for the members of working class communities who didn’t vote through racism or hate but believed lies and simply did not realise how much the EU does for them and how little our government does. Their only fault is being ignorant.

Others like Das Reich, I hope he has a terrible time.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I do have some sympathy for the members of working class communities who didn’t vote through racism or hate but believed lies and simply did not realise how much the EU does for them and how little our government does. Their only fault is being ignorant. Others like Das Reich, I hope he has a terrible time.

Yet again the Clamp shows his unbelievable arrogance as he dismisses millions of people, who will doubtless have had far more experience of real life than this virtue-signalling trendy.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I have two friends who have talked to me recently about being on the other end of “bashing foreigners”. One an investment banker from Italy (been here 25years +) and the other a Polish plumber (maybe 15 years). Nothing physical, just verbal, but not there before the referendum. Such a shame, Brexit is fine if that’s what we have to do and the vast bulk of leavers aren’t racists, but it has emboldened a nasty element of our society

Whilst I fully agree with you, I don't think you should be writing such stuff -everyone knows that leavers are thick and racist . .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yet again the Clamp shows his unbelievable arrogance as he dismisses millions of people, who will doubtless have had far more experience of real life than this virtue-signalling trendy.

I have hardly dismissed them. I have acknowledged their shortcomings and made a point that I pity them rather than blame them.

How much have you put in for the bong?

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Kin ell....
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

On our way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
[/B]

Whilst I fully agree with you, I don't think you should be writing such stuff -everyone knows that leavers are thick and racist . .

Not all leavers were racists, there was also *****.. To quote somebody else.. Oh and along with your concerns over racist voting trends... What did racists vote for?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

You madam ....
Are a bullshyter.

On our way..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

As an ex-actor I know you like to over dramatise things but this bit is utterly not true - "shoulder any rules and regs they decide to put upon us" - after 31st Jan any new rules the EU decide upon we don't have to implement them.

Equally we can make any new laws we like - we can drop VAT to 5% for example. So much for no decision making power :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

My mums been here 50+ years and never received any abuse. This is one of the most tolerant countries in the EU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here