Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is he saying not following the US on Iranian policy would put us at the back of the queue for a trade deal?

seems rather heavy handed given the Europeans are also falling into line with the US.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brexit will have soon cost the UK more than all its payments to the EU over the past 47 years put together

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-cost-uk-more-than-total-payments-to-eu-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

But at least we won :shootself

(And if you think that is a lot of money, you obviously have no concept of the figures involved in trade deals)
Ah, Bloomberg! Those well known purveyors of truth, accuracy and impartiality! I didn't realise Diane Abbott was now working for them though ......................

..still, I suppose they need someone to check their figures.

That's £11627 for each Brexiter by the end of 2020, they should all be made to pay up...
Blimey! She gets around a bit too!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ah, Bloomberg! Those well known purveyors of truth, accuracy and impartiality! I didn't realise Diane Abbott was now working for them though ......................

..still, I suppose they need someone to check their figures.

Blimey! She gets around a bit too!

I'm sure Bloomberg rate your own economic analysis and articles equally highly.

Maybe you could link to some of your publications to the contrary :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
a FEW bell ends getting them selves in a flap about Big ben :shrug:
regards
DF

Even the Daily Mail has admitted that a clear majority of the public don't want such an immature act. Even half of the 'leavers' think it's a bad idea.

Respect democracy, you say.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The turn of the agriculture bill today

No commitment to prevent trade deals that allow the import of substandard food into the UK market, which would undercut quality UK production and destroy our farmers.

Waive it through....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The turn of the agriculture bill today

No commitment to prevent trade deals that allow the import of substandard food into the UK market, which would undercut quality UK production and destroy our farmers.

Waive it through....

All those farmers who voted for Brexit knew what they were voting for! They WANT to be put out of work! Shut up Remoaner you lost get over it we want substandard food as we're BRITISH and as a price to pay for fewer foreigners.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All those farmers who voted for Brexit knew what they were voting for! They WANT to be put out of work! Shut up Remoaner you lost get over it we want substandard food as we're BRITISH and as a price to pay for fewer foreigners.
Couldn't make it up. It's the endgame when you're "I'm not racist but.......".

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Wait for the fisherman to be stitched up like Kippers, trust me its coming...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wait for the fisherman to be stitched up like Kippers, trust me its coming...

When all this has been through the wash and we can step back and see which of the Brexit-supporting industries / demographics lost out most it's impossible to see right now how it won't be one of these two, with the other in close proximity.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
When all this has been through the wash and we can step back and see which of the Brexit-supporting industries / demographics lost out most it's impossible to see right now how it won't be one of these two, with the other in close proximity.

I do hope they get the dough together for the bongs on 31st, there has to be something to latch onto...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Bongs or no bongs, it’s going to be a great knees up in London that evening, sure there’s gonna be a few woke, tolerant left snowflakes ranting and raving, overall the silent, dignified majority will have a good old booze up, go for a nice ruby and get the rattler home, should be a cracking night.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funny isn't it, one thread on here is highlighting a fund raising initiative and the thread starter is over the moon that £1,200 has been raised yet all these goal music lovers are jumping up and down with childish excitement that they are "fund raising" for something they can use to gloat to half the country and the rest of the world that they "won". Irrespective of whether Brexit is good or bad this country will be divided for generations.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Funny isn't it, one thread on here is highlighting a fund raising initiative and the thread starter is over the moon that £1,200 has been raised yet all these goal music lovers are jumping up and down with childish excitement that they are "fund raising" for something they can use to gloat to half the country and the rest of the world that they "won". Irrespective of whether Brexit is good or bad this country will be divided for generations.

There will be those Brexit enthusiasts who show good grace to enjoy quiet satisfaction; I respect that because it shows emotional intelligence. Others have no appetite for making the country come together; they just want to party. If things do not go well, it might be as good as it gets for them and their consolation will have to be that they 'won' the argument.... and a party on January 31st!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bongs or no bongs, it’s going to be a great knees up in London that evening, sure there’s gonna be a few woke, tolerant left snowflakes ranting and raving, overall the silent, dignified majority will have a good old booze up, go for a nice ruby and get the rattler home, should be a cracking night.

On our way.

It's will be a historic night. I won't be there myself but will be looking forward to all the pro Brexit Youtube channels.showing the event. For me it's the best day in politics.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
[/B]

There will be those Brexit enthusiasts who show good grace to enjoy quiet satisfaction; I respect that because it shows emotional intelligence. Others have no appetite for making the country come together; they just want to party. If things do not go well, it might be as good as it gets for them and their consolation will have to be that they 'won' the argument.... and a party on January 31st!

Oh you’re quite right, always good form to be as gracious in victory as in defeat. I shall finish work on that Friday and go and savour the atmosphere in the pubs of Westminster, it will be a much deserved do for the nation, made all the sweeter by the fact, that for so many years good people have been vilified by so many of the tolerant, educated establishment, I shall enjoy the evening,have a few beers, go for a ruby and get the train home, the following day will be like a breath of fresh air and the Country will move on and be great again.

On our way.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

On our way.

There will no knees up at Coleraine-based MCL InsureTech as it announces moving its EU business to Dublin,

no knees up in Ellesmere port as they announce the Vauxhall Astra Estate production shifts to Germany in 2022,

no knees up at Hitachi in County Durham as another 250 jobs go,

no knees up at BCS Automotive in Burnley the factory closure is announced,

Ad that's just since Monday, meanwhile Flybe gets bailed out and the economy shrinks 0.3%.

F**k time to unleash the potential...

Yeah, but you have a good night fella and don't anything silly

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

On our way.

I'm not sure how nice it will be really. Last time I was in Parliament Square was back in October. It was raining a bit. I was standing quietly there, listening to well-known incendiaries like Caroline Lucas, thinking how pleasant it was that my very existence would be winding the JCPastas of our world into phlegm-spraying incoherence (Blood-stained Geman bitches anyone?), enjoying the company of a million-odd grown-up and perhaps regretful people and - here comes the downside - watching a bunch of Brexit-badged, shaven-headed and tattood Palace types and ex-convicts violently haranguing anyone - females favourite - they vaguely recognised.

There were only about 50 of them - imagine what it will be like when there are hundreds - thousands even! - of their aggressive, triumphant and jeering mates mingling in the crowd.

PS I made up the bit about JCPasta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here