Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Please, can we all come to together behind Brexit and support our country now.

#together we can be Great Britain again.

#backbritain

Please reach out your hand of friendship on here and tell stories of how we can go forward.

I will pledge to back British business on a local and worldwide stage.

Who's in?:smile:

F...uck off

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hopefully with a majority like this BJ can go for a softer Brexit as he won't need the ERG on board.

Let's remember he was an incredibly liberal Mayor of London - let's hope he goes back in that direction.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

#backbritain

Please reach out your hand of friendship on here and tell stories of how we can go forward.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It'll be a soft one. ERG hardliners not pulling the strings as much. The EU will be well aware of how helpful Johnson's majority is to them.
The logic that Johnson no longer needs to rely on hardliners is simple enough. But presumably he's going ahead with the deal he's already made with the EU. So which parts of the deal are as yet undecided, and therefore in a position to become softer?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why???

This is a positive thread in going forward.

We don't want it merging into the hate of the Brexit thread.

It is about Brexit, that's why. You used the club's motto of previous seasons as a thread title but it isn't about football. It is about Brexit so naturally the best place for it is the Brexit thread.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hopefully with a majority like this BJ can go for a softer Brexit as he won't need the ERG on board.

Let's remember he was an incredibly liberal Mayor of London - let's hope he goes back in that direction.

You could well be right, from my perspective I was always worried about that.

But I am just happy as a country we can all go forward and unite as much as we can.

Fighting means deadlock as we already know.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

#backbritain

I think you’re mistaken if you think remainers are going to accept Brexit on the back of the GE result. The voting yesterday shows Britain has no clear appetite for Brexit.
However, it’s a lot more likely now obviously.
As far as Brexit is concerned. You may have won this battle, but the war rages on :)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

#backbritain

You start with incorrect assumptions that those fighting our exit from the EU weren't supporting their country. You may disagree with them, but they are doing it because they want the best for their country. The concept of 'Buying British' is antiquated. Manufacturing industry is virtually gone from this country and what we have left is mostly foreign owned.

D

Deleted member 2719

It is about Brexit, that's why. You used the club's motto of previous seasons as a thread title but it isn't about football. It is about Brexit so naturally the best place for it is the Brexit thread.

I used that title to bring us together.

I don't want this to be a ranting negative thread just a positive one.

You may not see a positive today, but maybe in the future, you can

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you’re mistaken if you think remainers are going to accept Brexit on the back of the GE result. The voting yesterday shows Britain has no clear appetite for Brexit.
However, it’s a lot more likely now obviously.
As far as Brexit is concerned. You may have won this battle, but the war rages on :)

That.

And even once we’ve left, the fight to rejoin, begins.

A couple of years of the lies unravelling, and the slow dawning of the realisation of little England’s place in the world, should see support grow pretty quickly.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

#backbritain

F**k off you vile slice of Tory scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here