Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah he's losing his shit.....

[Tweet]1196778106012553216[/Tweet]

This is proper Old Person On The Internet stuff. Love it. He's confused, which makes him angry, which makes him more confused, which makes him angrier. It really is a joy to watch.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Imagine being thick as shit enough to STILL vote Tories or Brexit party after stuff like this.

Corrupt from top to bottom, and laughing in your faces about it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I simply feel that preferences of others, whether it be music, football teams or politics, should be tolerated without the need for personal attacks.

Says the poster who questioned whether I was sensible or sober!
I am not offended or even upset but it is pretty personal.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I simply feel that preferences of others, whether it be music, football teams or politics, should be tolerated without the need for personal attacks.

I'm not attacking anyone personally. I said anyone who would still look to vote for a party who are actively taking the piss out of their voters and clearly think of them as scum. To me, it's amazing that anyone would be that thick/subservient. Why do you want to support people who actively dislike you and are fine with your lives being worse? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Not aimed at any person or persons in particular. It genuinely amazes me that Brexit party will get more (and they will, much more) than about 4 votes.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But the bad stuff if fake I bet.

What's that based on, given that we know that the people involved are genuinely evil *****?

There probably will be some genuinely bad stuff, even if there is fake stuff as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wigmore wouldnt be pissing his pants if some of it wasnt true.

Quite.

As others have said, there will be misinformation deliberately spread to dilute the truth. It is the way the Russians, the Brexit Party and the Tories operate online.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine being thick as shit enough to STILL vote Tories or Brexit party after stuff like this.

Corrupt from top to bottom, and laughing in your faces about it.
As are their acolytes.

This morning I challenged the notion that Corbyn and his policies were Marxist.
I rebuked that.
The reply didn't mention my rebuttal but did shoehorn in Communism.
I rebuked that, as well.

Silence.

Spaffle out some name calling, don't back it up, run away.

If you can't hold up against scrutiny from me, a person who has never ever voted for, or really agreed with, The Labour Party, what the hell are you doing sounding off with pro Tory propaganda?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you can't hold up against scrutiny from me, a person who has never ever voted for, or really agreed with, The Labour Party, what the hell are you doing sounding off with pro Tory propaganda?

I've noticed this in recent times. People who can't stand Corbyn still acknowledging that some of the smears against him are utterly mental.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've noticed this in recent times. People who can't stand Corbyn still acknowledging that some of the smears against him are utterly mental.
It's not that I can't stand Corbs, as such, I just don't believe in him as leader.

I still see him as the 'joke' candidate he initially was.
I haven't really seen anything from him that doesn't make me think he'd rather be anywhere else, or anything else, other than leader of the Labour Party.

He strikes me as the fox who's finally got into the hen house only to realise he's vegetarian.

If the Labour Party were backing a more proactive leader I'd be all in against the appalling Conservative Party.
TBH I'd probably be all in if it were still Corbyn's policies, I just don't believe in the man (something I might have to suck up, for the greater good)

Although I guess if the Labour Party had a more 'natural' (sorry I'm not sure I know what word I'm looking for there) leader, we wouldn't be in the midst of a General Election.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wigmore wouldnt be pissing his pants if some of it wasnt true.

Wiggo threatening Carole Cadwalladr with legal action when she hasn't done anything except taunt him a bit on twitter, meanwhile Guido confesses on twitter they have downloaded on 1096 pages of the leak

Isn't that a little bit dumb?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here