Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Question for Brexiters on here...

Now that the DUP have been thrown under a bus and a border drawn in the Irish sea. Will you finally admit the Irish border was not a red herring after all?

To the extremists you’re talking to little englanders, they don’t care about NI, or Scotland. Maybe Wales, but only until they flex their muscles

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nothings changed the referendum result still stands 17.4 million votes to leave the EU they will not be smeared by undemocratic loons, LEAVE MEANS LEAVE always has always will
regards
DA

Except when, in this instance we haven't :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Nothings changed the referendum result still stands 17.4 million votes to leave the EU they will not be smeared by undemocratic loons, LEAVE MEANS LEAVE always has always will
regards
DA

Happy Halloween! :)

Hang on it is Halloween, isn't it? 31st October? I'm sure something was supposed to be happening, today. :whistle:

Ah well, think I'll stick on some Black Sabbath, in keeping with the theme of the occasion.

'Fairies Wear Jackboots' seems appropriate.

Enjoy your day...I will.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Only his blood-stained onesie.

I'm sure an evening full of Haribo and he'll cheer up a bit.

I'm wondering if [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] knows what time this rioting on the streets is due to start because I was planning on popping out into town in a bit, and I wouldn't want to get caught up in all that old malarkey :lolol:

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Question for Brexiters on here...

Now that the DUP have been thrown under a bus and a border drawn in the Irish sea. Will you finally admit the Irish border was not a red herring after all?

The Irish border is of no consequence whatsoever to Great Britain.If the EU choose to create a hard border,so breaking International treaties,that is up to them now.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
31st and still a fully paid up member of the EU. Just popped my head out of the window and the streets seem fine. A bit of bubble wrap is skittering down the middle of the road but no bald fatties chasing it. So far, so good. Just let me know when I can release my tinned food from my underground bunker back into general consumption and when it’s safe to unweld the front door :)

Blood on the streets? Pah! Tears on their pillows more like . Wankers.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
31st and still a fully paid up member of the EU. Just popped my head out of the window and the streets seem fine. A bit of bubble wrap is skittering down the middle of the road but no bald fatties chasing it. So far, so good. Just let me know when I can release my tinned food from my underground bunker back into general consumption and when it’s safe to unweld the front door :)

Blood on the streets? Pah! Tears on their pillows more like . Wankers.

tenor.gif

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Christ, don't give him e-numbers! Hyperactivity to go with the idle threats? Who will tidy up the mess?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

I'm wondering if [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] knows what time this rioting on the streets is due to start because I was planning on popping out into town in a bit, and I wouldn't want to get caught up in all that malarkey :lolol:

:lolol:

Probably a bit cold for them - maybe they'll wait until the Spring, after the next couple of extensions.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Irish border is of no consequence whatsoever to Great Britain.If the EU choose to create a hard border,so breaking International treaties,that is up to them now.

Why would the EU want or need to create a hard border when Johnson has already agreed to NI abiding by the rules and regulations of the EU :facepalm:

Finger on the pulse as always :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mouldy Boots promised us.

The second part of your post seems to be gibberish so I can’t address that I’m afraid.

I had exactly the same problem trying to interpret what he had typed.

In English would have helped. But let me see what I can do

So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, can you give me an idea of the question and options? I ask someone learned and informed as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content.

So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, - Are you asking or suggesting that something is going to the electorate ? If so, What ?
can you give me an idea of the question and options? - If you give me a clue what you are talking about, I'll always try my best to help :thumbsup:
I ask someone learned and informed - I think I understand that :blush:
as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content - Afraid I don't know this friend of yours or his comprehension levels and you haven't told me what you are talking about :shrug:

But you see, now we are getting somewhere. Little steps and all that :smile:

I think it's when he gets over excited and there is an awful lot of sugar and e numbers around tonight :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here