Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I do not know how many times I need to say it but: if you vote for things based on racist propaganda put forward by racist people you are either racist or comfortable giving support to racists.
If it is niether of those you are just ignorant. So I am saying leavers are either racist, racist sympathisers or ignorant. It is one of the three.

You come across as disturbed. No way can you be so beligerently, intelligently so bloody stupid. You take the biscuit and the coca!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So you still have nothing to add beyond your racist and xenophobic opinions.

Im not bothered you are racist, not my forum and not my rules. You carry on son, just pointing out you are one.
Does it bother anyone in reality? After all we all come on here regularly despite the place being apparently awash with racists.
#racistenablers

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Im not bothered you are racist, not my forum and not my rules. You carry on son, just pointing out you are one.
Does it bother anyone in reality? After all we all come on here regularly despite the place being apparently awash with racists.
#racistenablers

I'm sorry that reading books, classic books in this case, is above you. Your ignorance and lack of culture sums you up. But we've done all this before; you have nothing meaningful to say, or the ability to argue your point on the topic of this thread, so sling shit and hope some sticks. I have no more to say to you on this.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm sorry that reading books, classic books in this case, is above you. Your ignorance and lack of culture sums you up. But we've done all this before; you have nothing meaningful to say, or the ability to argue your point on the topic of this thread, so sling shit and hope some sticks. I have no more to say to you on this.

Cheerio then racist:bigwave:

50th-Anniversary-Death-of-Winston-Churchill-Facts-About-Sir-Winston-Churchill-554789.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yes we are going to Leave the EU. Its what was voted for after all.
No need for you to continue to be a racist f###wit

Why are you going around calling everyone a racist all of a sudden?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I am just stating the facts.

No you're not - you're stating an opinion. Problem being you are too stupid to know the difference. Using your logic, if someone votes Labour at the probably up and coming GE that makes them an anti-seminite.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He didn't, but you shouldn't be expected to spot the difference, as a thick leave voter.

Not explicitly in that post he didn't no. It was more implication this time but some of his previous posts have called all leavers racist. Then again we're talking about a poster that has blamed elderly people, home owners, the education system and leavers for all the ills in his life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here