Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
She rang the James O'Brien show, called him Nick three times, although he was polite enough to only correct her once, and couldn't answer his question, but was determined it was good.
She then got huffy when he asked her how she knew it was a good deal, when she hadn't read it, and then played the victim when he insisted on an answer.

Glad you heard that too, I was incredulous listening along, I think he was stunned by her ability to witter on about how good the deal was going to be for the UK despite not being able to actually name ANY benefit , and yes, hilarious that she called him Nick repeatedly.

[tweet]1186589953100267520[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe but we could go all in and become a major player at the top table and lead this thing instead of sitting on the sidelines dipping in and out every now and again. As a staunch remainer I am surprised that you wouldnt be in favour of that scenario

To be perfectly honest I’d have to see what that would entail and what we would concede/gain etc. As it is I don’t know enough about what that would mean for us to form a valid opinion.

I would say that I don’t think we dip in and out. We have enough power of veto to retain our identity yet still have a say in important matters.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is anyone of the opinion that if we end up in a situation where we revoke article 50 then we should go all in on the European project rather than a bit in and a bit out as we are now?

No that would be daft, like having a hard Brexit that no voted for on a 52/48 result

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1186589953100267520[/tweet]

Well found ! This is where we are now, a huge swathe of the population either taken over by aliens or compliantly echoing Daily Mail editorials.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well found ! This is where we are now, a huge swathe of the population either taken over by aliens or compliantly echoing Daily Mail editorials.

Groomed by Dacre, Desmond, Murdoch and the owners of the Ritz...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Isnt it a shame that the 34m people who voted in the referendum werent as clued up as a few on here.

Nailed it! 100% agree. But obviously the folk on here (like the rest of the population) have had 3 years to educate themselves on the issue that 99% of the population didn’t really care about until the referendum came up.

The only way to solve this is to put is back to the people.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why, May got given a pile of shit from Cameron then negotiated a deal better that the Boris deal. She may have been lifeless but she was a servant to the U.K., the opposite to Boris and Cameron

She is far from my favourite person but you’re right. Despite knowing leaving the EU is a bad idea she strived for the best deal in the circumstances. So she at least tried to serve the illegal referendum. She tried to sort something out.
Cameron betrayed the nation to breathe life into his moribund cabinet and paved the way for the monumental disaster we now face.
And worse still he never told Farage to sit down and shut up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Z

Why, May got given a pile of shit from Cameron then negotiated a deal better that the Boris deal. She may have been lifeless but she was a servant to the U.K., the opposite to Boris and Cameron

As Home Office minister she created the hostile environment, started the Windrush scandal, told Euopean workers here they are queue jumpers, hasn't helped rehouse the Grenfell survivors, told Europeans here they'd have to pay £65 to register, and failed to get her deal done.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
As Home Office minister she created the hostile environment, started the Windrush scandal, told Euopean workers here they are queue jumpers, hasn't helped rehouse the Grenfell survivors, told Europeans here they'd have to pay £65 to register, and failed to get her deal done.

Yes yes, and?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

That's what I have been banging on about for years, they don't have a clue except immigration and bent bananas.
Now voting on such an important bill that there is no time to scrutinize and no economic details.
Here comes the next vote, let's see what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here