[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Leave means Leave! Isn't that enough?

It's what we voted for!!!!!!……

……….. except that I certainly didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wouldn't now, either.

Pointless keep banging on about remaining, we're leaving you 'd do yourself a big favour by falling in line and getting on with your life OUT of the EU I mean 40 years is a drop in the ocean ,how did we cope before ?
Get ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well done. You've managed to quote a third of the original post, taken it out of context, just so you can say how stupid it is. Stupid is as stupid does.

But its not out of context is it.You were very clear that you believe English culture doesn’t exist when you wrote “Whatever you think English cultures is, it doesn't exist”.
I simply asked you if every country is the same as England in that their culture does not exist either or is it just the English culture you have singled out as non existent.
You don’t want to answer. It’s a free country.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Will you be attempting to do your bit to 'bring the UK/country together' (as per the Boris pledge) when this is over, do you think?

I don’t need to do anything, I respect the result of the referendum vote and accept therefore that the UK should Leave the European Union. The division is 100% caused by those who do not respect the vote,do not accept the leaving decision the vote result gave and do not accept we should therefore Leave the EU. Direct your question to them and ask them when they intend to stop the cause of the divisiveness.
When these people have crawled back into the sewer they came from the country can start to heal, and no I do not mean those remain voters who respect the referendum result and who have accepted we should therefore Leave the EU but have concerns on how we should Leave.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I don’t need to do anything, I respect the result of the referendum vote and accept therefore that the UK should Leave the European Union. The division is 100% caused by those who do not respect the vote,do not accept the leaving decision the vote result gave and do not accept we should therefore Leave the EU. Direct your question to them and ask them when they intend to stop the cause of the divisiveness.
When these people have crawled back into the sewer they came from the country can start to heal, and no I do not mean those remain voters who respect the referendum result and who have accepted we should therefore Leave the EU but have concerns on how we should Leave.

'No' is the correct answer and would have saved you unnecessary time and effort......

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

This ignores the point mentioned many times that there is one flavour of Remain but multifarious flavours of Leave as BJ is now discovering. I am not a sewer rat but my version of Leave would be a whole lot different to the no dealers.

Jan 30, 2008

A small percentage in the Grand scheme of things but in positions of influence which leaves a bad smell in its trail
Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
'No' is the correct answer and would have saved you unnecessary time and effort......

I know its the correct answer, i just told you so.I dont need to do anything. Now go and ask the undemocratic loons who are the cause of the divisiveness when they intend to stop.
A minute here or there to put out a paragraph really is no effort. a waste of time is subjective and your opinion on that,as far as i am concerned is irrelevant.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This ignores the point mentioned many times that there is one flavour of Remain but multifarious flavours of Leave as BJ is now discovering. I am not a sewer rat but my version of Leave would be a whole lot different to the no dealers.

So you respect the vote and accept we should leave the EU(not remain) but have concerns about how we Leave. I have no problem with that. the sewer reference was not aimed at people like you. But im sure you knew that anyway.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I know its the correct answer, i just told you so.I dont need to do anything. Now go and ask the undemocratic loons who are the cause of the divisiveness when they intend to stop.
A minute here or there to put out a paragraph really is no effort. a waste of time is subjective and your opinion on that,as far as i am concerned is irrelevant.

Like you, I don't need to do anything.... but perhaps you should lighten up. Maybe take some time off this thread again.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1184432889892614144[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports