[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well one thing's for sure. NSC and Brighton & Hove aren't reflective of the nation as a whole.

What's done is done. Now we have to find a way of moving forward, repairing divisions and ensuring political views don't polarize further.

Whatever happens, there's a rocky road ahead and we need to navigate it together.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(
We rarely if ever agree but this is Spot on :thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well the REAL fun starts now. For a start - is the UK actually going to leave the EU or is it just going to be England and Wales? The questions of a united Ireland and an independent Scotland are both firmly back on the agenda.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Before posting such a patronising response try reading my post again where have I stated this is a vote against the government? I am merely highlighting our governments role in an unsuccessful remain campaign

You can't ignore the role our current government and austerity has played in this, it's a big factor amongst many others. Let's be honest, what's really clear is what a monumental **** up CMD has made over the last 2 years.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Something had to give in this country house prices are over inflated whilst the majority of wages are piss poor. It seem only those looking down from their ivory towers are upset at this outcome.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Excited about our future and our fresh start. Yes, it's a gamble but so is getting out of bed in the morning. Let's move forward! :clap:

Leave was 9/2 with the bookies yesterday morning. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports