Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Give up mate, leave doesn't care if you lose your job as long as we have the hand on the tiller!

I think this shows you up as a short-sighted, selfish, intolerant arrogant idiot - a bit like Norman Lamont's "unemployment is a price worth paying".

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Independence Day.

eu-referendum_w300.jpg

Shirley a good excuse for a new bank holiday?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What about the one Million Poles in full time work in the uk will we offer them passports as many have settled and have had children here.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I wonder what Sunderland will think when Nissan takes its huge car factory away to relocate in Europe.

That was one thing why I thought them voting out is strange unless they have internally said that will stay there whatever as they export from the UK. Such a big employer both direct and indirect

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What about the one Million Poles in full time work in the uk will we offer them passports as many have settled and have had children here.

Everything I have read suggests no change to the status of all EU nationals living here. Any future restrictions will only apply after a negotiated settlement which will take (at least) 2 years. Probably.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not really an insult, more a statement of fact.
Judging from previous posts of yours, you obviously consider yourself to be some kind of edgy, comedy genius, al'a David Brent.
I hate to break it to you, you're not.

Firstly thats your opinion, secondly I dont consider myself any kind of comedian, Parody is just active sarcasm a tool to use against the witless.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)

That was one thing why I thought them voting out is strange unless they have internally said that will stay there whatever as they export from the UK. Such a big employer both direct and indirect

I think they've said that they would stay, but they are an international corporation, if they get even a whiff that they will lose start losing profits by staying in the UK they will be off like a shot.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well done 'little britain'.

A message for the Remain camp, if Blair,Brown and Cameron had LISTENED and more IMPORTANTLY acted on what their CUSTOMERS were saying today would never have happened.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You STILL dont understand the issue. its not about those here or leaving, its the continual ramping up of numbers coming here.and the projections of million more.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well one thing's for sure. NSC and Brighton & Hove aren't reflective of the nation as a whole.

What's done is done. Now we have to find a way of moving forward, repairing divisions and ensuring political views don't polarize further.

Whatever happens, there's a rocky road ahead and we need to navigate it together.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here