Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought everything was meant to be the same under the EU. Just been to an Italian doctors with my wife, charged €20 to step through the door. We got off lightly as its usually €50. No wonder our NHS goes short in some areas.

Whilst we are in the EU, you send that bill to Newcastle and claim back 75% of it. I was treated in France & claimed back the doctor’s fee & prescription charge. We have reciprocal agreements.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It's not having my life controlled by a bunch of overpaid undemocratic beareaucrats, that on its own is enough.

You've probably heard it said that much of the Brexit argument is visceral rather than factual. You may think that this is unfair - that your case is logical and fact-based.

It is right that you are able to make that case, so could I ask you to give me two or three examples of how your life is being controlled by the bureaucrats of the European Union.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That's an odd turn of phrase. What does it mean?

In your opinion.

In my opinion, anyone that can't see that the EU is screwing us over is of low intelligence, but do I keep banding around that they are stupid, thick and idiots when I don't agree with people?

Pathetic really.

No, you tell them they lack vision, but this would be a great place to try and help the blinkered remainers see the light, so please, tell us how we are being screwed over.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You constantly back up NSC's local racist and antisemitic ****, PPF.
Banned many times for his views.

The question still remains the same - find me something I've posted that is racist. Put up or shut up.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The question still remains the same - find me something I've posted that is racist. Put up or shut up.

A Trumpeter during a battle ventured too near the enemy and was captured by them.

They were about to proceed to put him to death when he begged them to hear his plea for mercy.

"I do not fight," said he, "and indeed carry no weapon; I only blow this trumpet, and surely that cannot harm you; then why should you kill me?"

"You may not fight yourself," said the others, "but you encourage and guide your men to the fight."

Aesop.

D

Deleted member 2719

No, you tell them they lack vision, but this would be a great place to try and help the blinkered remainers see the light, so please, tell us how we are being screwed over.

There really is no point because we going to leave the EU whether the remoaners like it or not.

Bring on October 31st, it been way too long in coming.

Once the remoaners know we are out, just maybe they will stop crying and complaining like spoilt kids and they might just look back on how undemocratic they have been.

Well we can hope.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You constantly back up NSC's local racist and antisemitic ****, PPF.
Banned many times for his views.

It is possible to disagree with someone's views on pretty much everything, but to agree with them on one crucial matter - in this case Brexit.

I have no doubt that Churchill and F.D. Roosevelt, along with the British and American governments, completely disagreed with the vast majority of all the things Stalin did and stood for - but on the one issue - wiping Hitler and his scum off the face of the earth - they were fully as one.

Of course, there are some people stupid enough not to realise that having one issue in common with a certain poster doesn't mean they agree with everything else he believes in. They are wrong - the bigotted assumption that if you agree on one specific issue you must therefore agree with everything else they stand for is called stereotyping. Actually, that's what racists tend to do................

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There really is no point because we going to leave the EU whether the remoaners like it or not.

Bring on October 31st, it been way too long in coming.

Once the remoaners know we are out, just maybe they will stop crying and complaining like spoilt kids and they might just look back on how undemocratic they have been.

Well we can hope.

Nope. If we leave, then the fight starts to get back in.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It is possible to disagree with someone's views on pretty much everything, but to agree with them on one crucial matter - in this case Brexit.

I have no doubt that Churchill and F.D. Roosevelt, along with the British and American governments, completely disagreed with the vast majority of all the things Stalin did and stood for - but on the one issue - wiping Hitler and his scum off the face of the earth - they were fully as one.

Of course, there are some people stupid enough not to realise that having one issue in common with a certain poster doesn't mean they agree with everything else he believes in. They are wrong - the bigotted assumption that if you agree on one specific issue you must therefore agree with everything else they stand for is called stereotyping. Actually, that's what racists tend to do................

Of course, but there are also some people stupid enough to jump in and defend Ppf when someone calls him a Nazi.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

I will put this into context. Plooks tells PPF to shut up. This is because PPF signs of with Das Reich. You then defend PPF for his Nazi sign off. This is what is happening. Begs the question why.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Do you have those 'allegations' regarding Anti Semitism in the Labour Party, and what they relate to that I asked you for the other day?

That post obviously hit home ...

Do you get someone to read the newspapers to you? Look them up, there are hundreds of 'allegations' and proven cases available from many news sources.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here