Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
LOL
You meant simply right wing right? Nothing extremist about being right wing.
You sound like the bed wetting morons who say the brexit party is a fascist party.
It takes a special set of marbles to be that politically brainless and uninformed.

Glad i gave NSC a swerve for 2 months, insane remoaners on this thread have gone rapidly downhill .......didnt think that was even possible.

The most consensual statement you have ever contributed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And they're off in the peddling backwards as fast as they can race

Tory leadership hopeful Michael Gove has told cabinet colleagues he is prepared to delay Brexit until late 2020 rather than crash out without a deal in October.

Meanwhile Sajid Javid said his Brexit plan hinges on a change to the Withdrawal Agreement. Mr Javid said: 'I will focus on the one Brexit deal that has already got through Parliament - that was the withdrawal agreement with a change to the backstop.'

Sam Gyimah becoming the 13th person now challenging for the leadership of the party. Mr Gyimah, the MP for East Surrey, quit the Government at the end of last year over Mrs May's Brexit plan, and has since become a vocal advocate for a second referendum.

Polling also suggests that Jeremy Hunt has been damaged by his inconsistency. The Foreign Secretary has 'flip flopped' on No Deal, first saying that he was relaxed about it before describing it as 'political suicide'.

In a further development last night, Tory leadership rival Dominic Raab announced he would appoint a special 'Minister for No Deal' at Cabinet level if he became Prime Minister to toughen our negotiating stance with Brussels. Mr Raab said: 'To give ourselves the best shot of a deal, we must be willing to walk away.

Tory leadership hopeful Andrea Leadsom said she would take the UK out of the EU by the end of October in a 'managed exit' - as she ruled out renegotiating the PM's deal. She said she was not going for a no-deal exit, but rather a 'managed exit'.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-leadership-hopeful-michael-gove-is-prepared-to-delay-brexit-until-late-2020-rather-than-crash-out-without-a-deal-on-october-31-as-sajid-javid-insists-it-is-possible-to-renegotiate-withdrawal-agreement/ar-AAChwhC?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

I think we must be mixing them up with someone else, as apparently they never said they wanted 'no deal' :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
What on earth is a soy boy?

Soy boy is a term used by people such as this :

[tweet]926546199011786752[/tweet]

:lol: That clip never stops being funny.

Paul Joseph Watson is a hero to many types, conservatives, right wingers, proper nasty right wingers, neo-nazis, and a whole lot of sad, angry men who spend too much time online. And incels. Lots of incels.
It's not hard to see why Das Reich uses the term and that [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] shares his video on here thinking it's actually pretty cool. He shared it with me after calling me a soyboy once. He has such a lack of self awareness that he doesn't realise anyone who's been out of their house more than once a week thinks PJW is a desperately sad individual. Nasty one too.

Oh, and 'BRAINFORCE' contains soy. :lol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Paul Joseph Watson is a hero to many types, conservatives, right wingers, proper nasty right wingers, neo-nazis, and a whole lot of sad, angry men who spend too much time online. And incels. Lots of incels.
It's not hard to see why Das Reich uses the term and that [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] shares his video on here thinking it's actually pretty cool. He shared it with me after calling me a soyboy once. He has such a lack of self awareness that he doesn't realise anyone who's been out of their house more than once a week thinks PJW is a desperately sad individual. Nasty one too.

serious soy overdose going on there.
get well soon

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“This is why the liberal press’s muckraking about his racism and far-right connections, by itself, generally doesn’t work. Far from impeding Mr. Farage, racism is his ticket to success. It puts him on the same side as his poorest voters”

Very good article on Farage in the NY times.

“It’s striking, to those who care to look, just how much his agenda is about class interest: He opposes extended maternity leave, raising the minimum wage and reducing the retirement age — anything that inconveniences his nouveau riche confederates. If he had his way, many of his supporters would be working harder, longer, for less money, with less protection. That, indeed, is his Brexit dream”.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/28/...B-_R4pXm5BpskaujF1MITi4uZ4OyC3zwSj5WoPK3Tw61I

“Even his racism is class-bound. Mr. Farage’s problem is not just with immigrants, it seems, but with poor immigrants especially: those from Eastern Europe, or Muslim countries, or those with H.I.V. He has said he would be uncomfortable with Romanians as neighbors, but he married a woman from Germany. He hates the European Union because its moderate social legislation and free movement defy what he thinks is a Darwinian cultural ecology through which some rise and others fall”.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Unlocking the Gamma Core :)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
serious soy overdose going on there.
get well soon

Hmmm. Next time try taking 2 capsules of Brainforce* before writing a comeback, for a SUSTAINABLE BURST of wit. Maybe.

*Contains soy

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm not sure what the purpose was of you posting a photo of a devious individual who happened to be a member of the Lib Dems. Are you saying that other parties don't have such people as members? Or is it some sort of comment on my credentials as an Albion supporter?

You rarely reply to direct questions, preferring the insult-and-run technique. Have a go at doing so this time.

Anyone would think he was starting to think the Lib Dems are becoming a threat?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
D8HTCJ0WsAAdLLP.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They loved only each other and believed they loved mankind, they fought only each other and believed they fought the world.

John Le Carre.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Tragic, blinkered and unpleasant.
I'm not sure what the purpose was of you posting a photo of a devious individual who happened to be a member of the Lib Dems. Are you saying that other parties don't have such people as members? Or is it some sort of comment on my credentials as an Albion supporter?

You rarely reply to direct questions, preferring the insult-and-run technique. Have a go at doing so this time.

Suck it up cupcake. Ignoring the democratic majority choice of 17.4 million fellow citizens was bad enough but saying you would even help put Corbyn and his cronies into 10 Downing Street in an attempt to thwart Brexit is a new low.

Bellotti and his characteristics perfectly exemplify many Lib Dems and their attitudes re Brexit (deceitful, arrogant, blinkered, entitled, weaselesque) ... the perfect poster boy.

I replied to your initial query, my opinion of the Lib Dems in first place YouGov poll, despite you not having the courtesy to ask me directly. If you don't like my opinions, don't ask for them.

In other news, the two latest polls put the Lib Dems back down to the mid teens and one putting the Brexit party first by four points ... YouGov may have to revise their methodology.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Suck it up cupcake. Ignoring the democratic majority choice of 17.4 million fellow citizens was bad enough but saying you would even help put Corbyn and his cronies into 10 Downing Street in an attempt to thwart Brexit is a new low.

Bellotti and his characteristics perfectly exemplify many Lib Dems and their attitudes re Brexit (deceitful, arrogant, blinkered, entitled, weaselesque) ... the perfect poster boy.

I replied to your initial query, my opinion of the Lib Dems in first place YouGov poll, despite you not having the courtesy to ask me directly. If you don't like my opinions, don't ask for them.

In other news, the two latest polls put the Lib Dems back down to the mid teens and one putting the Brexit party first by four points ... YouGov may have to revise their methodology.

Still banging on about Bellotti? He's dead!
Time to move on....
Since his time several Brexit representatives from amongst the Tories, UKIP and The Brexit Party have demonstrated those characteristics you detest .....'deceitful, arrogant, blinkered, entitled, weaselesque' -perfect descriptions.
You can take your pick from the many choices as 'poster boy'; have you a personal favourite?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Strange how your faith in opinion polls has changed, from when they were showing a trend of increasing support for remain.

Jan 30, 2008
Still banging on about Bellotti? He's dead!
Time to move on....
Since his time several Brexit representatives from amongst the Tories, UKIP and The Brexit Party have demonstrated those characteristics you detest .....'deceitful, arrogant, blinkered, entitled, weaselesque' -perfect descriptions.
You can take your pick from the many choices as 'poster boy'; have you a personal favourite?

It's all about leaving the EU
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here