Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Remain should always be an option. It’s called democracy, dear boy.

Either way I don’t want a second referendum. Leave or bin Brexit in my opinion. Leave voters haven’t suddenly grown brains, they won’t vote any different than last time and they’ll be intolerable when they win for a second time, which I think they will.
Give your head a wobble Democracy SAID leave the EU in 2016, sadly some of the undemocratic loons in WESTMINSTER still haven't got the message LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Must have caught it from Remainers-personal attacks on Farage all the time,instead of policies.Running scared all the Brussels lapdogs.

Aha 2p let's hear it from you...
Nig-el, Nig-el etc etc. Otherwise what policies has the Brexit Party got?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Aha 2p let's hear it from you...
Nig-el, Nig-el etc etc. Otherwise what policies has the Brexit Party got?

Who cares about policies?Certainly none of the lying Westminster parties.Only policy needed is Brexit.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The type of Brexit that 17.4 million people voted for.Out of the EU.Why aren't you on the Eurovision thread,hasn't your boss gone?

...and out of the EU with or without a deal? Which? I think you really need to think it all out 2p... 17.4 million people didn't vote for WTO terms.... did they?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder if Verhofstadt's visit is going on Vince's expenses?Hope the cost will be declared.I'm sure the Electoral Commission will keep an eye on it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
...and out of the EU with or without a deal? Which? I think you really need to think it all out 2p... 17.4 people didn't vote for WTO terms.... did they?

If the EU won't deal it's no skin off our nose,they'll just go bust quicker without our cash.Did your boss come over with Verhofstadt?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
...and the £350 million for the NHS? When will we get that 2p?

Why,are you thinking of taking up residence?Troll

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If the EU won't deal it's no skin off our nose,they'll just go bust quicker without our cash.Did your boss come over with Verhofstadt?

You seem rattled.... why? Nige will do well in the European elections. There are many people who have the same mindset as you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Insults will not hide the huge vacuum in your argument 2p... I am sure you can be a lot more graceful if you try.

Are you Anya1000 as well?Surely there can't be two people that stupid on NSC at the same time.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here