Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Already covered. Juncker is employed to run the EU. He is not employed or empowered to stop Merkel, Hollande or Cameron from discussing future EU treaties. Fact.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

You're only kidding yourself

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
My dislike of foreign billionaires with vested interests in based upon their interests - not upon the colour of their skin or nation of birth.

Why do you continually refer to him as Australian/American then?

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
So much for reforming the EU from within .

It's quite clear. Vote IN and the EU will tell you how it's going to be .

There is no reform, there is no "we can make changes and influence the EU from within"

At least Junkers is being honest unlike the crap Cameron and Corbyn are coming out with

I really wish he hadn't said anything because it would have got twisted regarldess of what he said.

This is the actual context:

'Maximum deal'

Asked about the consequences of a Brexit vote,[/B] Mr Juncker made it clear there would be no scope for further negotiations over better terms to try to keep the UK on board.

"I have to add that the British policymakers and the British voters have to know there will be no kind of any renegotiation," he told reporters after talks with new Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern.

"We have concluded a deal with the prime minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give.

"So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned. Out is out.

If we leave - we leave. That's it. That's what he and everyone else has said. If we stay it is precisely up to the member states to make further reforms as they see fit.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
f7abeec8250fa66fdbb53e2dc2fc8e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what i have been waiting to see, realistic aspirations, all very deliverable, where do I sign up, Boris

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The only Greek old ladies and children round here I know of run Ritsa's hair salon,celebs from being on Family Fortunes,and a bloody lot richer than me!
The only things drastically wrong with the EU are the idiots running it,and the apologists who think it can do no wrong.

Yeah, I can agree that there are some big issues with the E.U., and that some people defend all its faults because of the good that it has done, but this is where we lose each other. You are not looking much beyond the end of your nose for your neighbours. I am looking beyond the shoreline.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If the EU Referendum was today (12th April 2016)

Just stating the facts.

So Junkers is pointless then if heads of state can decide the future of their respective countries and possibly Europe's ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why are people still posting in this thread ( myself included)

We've made our minds up, let's just vote tomorrow and be done with this sorry affair

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So Junkers is pointless then if heads of state can decide the future of their respective countries and possibly Europe's ?

He's the president of the commission - basically the head of the civil servants that run the EU. We sort of need someone to run the gig.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

We've made our minds up, let's just vote tomorrow and be done with this sorry affair

Go on, change your mind [emoji3]

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dear david beckham !

1/ did "your" children get into your first choice school for them ???

2/ do "you" wait for upto a fortnight to see "your" doctor ???

3/ have "your" wages ever been suppressed due to mass uncontrolled immigration of "cheap" unskilled labour ???

4/ will your children be effected by the shortage of "social housing" ???

5/ whens the last time you sat in "a+e" for eight hours ???

6/ if you weren/t made fabulously wealthy for having no more a talent than to kick a ball ???
Do you think you would be still thinking the same way ???

We are thinking about "our" children's future in
"the real world" !!!

Not sat in a mansion in "l.a." dreaming of
"dear old blighty" !

Come and "live it" before ya make judgements on "our" behalf !

Soulman, all these problems above exist. Please don't believe that they will all be fixed by leaving the E.U. and don't believe they cannot be fixed if we remain.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I agree, and then we can get onto the most important event

THE GREAT POST REFERENDOM TORY TEAR UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Featuring in the Blue corner,
Blonde Bombshell,Big Borisssssssssss Johnson!!!!
Michael,The Mauler Gooooooove!!!!
Ian Three Names Duncan Smiiiiiiiiiith!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the other Blue corner,
Dave, call me Dave, Cameeeeeeron!!!!!!!!!
George My real names Gideon,Osboooouuuuurne,!!!!!!!!!!
Thersea, the Tiger, Maaaaaay!!!!!!!!

LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!!!!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Soulman, all these problems above exist. Please don't believe that they will all be fixed by leaving the E.U. and don't believe they cannot be fixed if we remain.

Take you EU tinted glasses off and get your head out of the sand.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
You have just swallowed the leave mantra. There's no hypocrisy in working with other nations to tackle issues of trade, workers rights, justice, environmental legislation etc. Much of that is in place to put certain standards and expectations in place for big business - stops them riding rough-shod over what they might see as inconvenience. You sir, are clutching at straws.

Inability to read again... that post was in Response to your stated revulsion of foreign heads of multi national corporations.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If the EU Referendum was today (12th April 2016)

He's the president of the commission - basically the head of the civil servants that run the EU. We sort of need someone to run the gig.

I'm not sure we need the gig

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Go on, change your mind [emoji3]

I'm done Hamilton. I know want I think of the EU, I know what you think of the EU. Tomorrow we'll both exercise our democratic right to vote then kick back with a beer and see what happens.

I just hope the turn out is high for such an important vote regardless of result.

Apathy in this referendum would be criminal.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Inability to read again... that post was in Response to your stated revulsion of foreign heads of multi national corporations.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh good grief. You're a slippery one aren't you. I've read your posts perfectly. I've not posted anything about a dislike of foreign heads of multi national corporations. I've stated that I do not like the vested interests of foreign media barons being played out in our national media and dressed up as EU dogma. It would cut both ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here