Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
yep, so much for the "racist", "little Englander", "thick", shit the undemocratic loons throw about the place, LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

What's with the quotation marks Das Reich? You are a racist.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Boris Johnson, lying as usual, tweeted he'd just voted Conservative (and you should too). Someone must have given him a nudge to say London wasn't having elections this time around, so he deleted it. Of course, it has been screenshotted.

Barnsley now has a LibDem council! What a kick in the teeth for Labour.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lib Dem’s , the only real Remain party have made solid gains. UKIP failed miserably.
People are going to have to get used to the fact that all but the most loony of loons do not want Brexit.
Truth. Embrace it, cowards.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lib Dem’s , the only real Remain party have made solid gains. UKIP failed miserably.
People are going to have to get used to the fact that all but the most loony of loons do not want Brexit.
Truth. Embrace it, cowards.

Solid gains?

This is their best result for generations according to Sir Ed Davey.

It’s also a clear democratic indication that the majority of people want to remain.

Time to bin off Brexit ASAP - no 2nd referendum needed!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No im not i like abba and pot noodle and their both foriegn

Regards
DR

tikka_masala.jpg

"Chicken Tikka you and I criiii-iiii-iiiied"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brexit took an absolute pounding yesterday. The people have spoken - they do not want Brexit.

Question is will the undemocratic loons listen to democracy?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Solid gains?

This is their best result for generations according to Sir Ed Davey.

It’s also a clear democratic indication that the majority of people want to remain.

Time to bin off Brexit ASAP - no 2nd referendum needed!

You and I agree. I also don’t want a 2nd ref, clearly there is no appetite for Brexit. Scrap it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I voted to leave. I simply asked if my vote counted for anything, not a nah nah nah nah.

View attachment 108767

Yes - you are allowed to vote. But if it becomes apparent the people have changed their mind and don’t want Brexit, do you think we should respect democracy and stop Brexit, or ignore democracy?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I voted to leave. I simply asked if my vote counted for anything, not a nah nah nah nah.

View attachment 108767

Well if you voted for a Customs Union, you still have an outside chance (but probably getting less as time goes on).

If you voted for 'no deal' and a hard border in NI then there is no chance (but this was pointed out years ago).

TM did put forward a plan for leaving, but it was then scuppered by leave supporting MPs voting against it :shrug:

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here