Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No, there is not a compulsory law to adopt the euro. Please search out facts and stop believing the propaganda.

Not far away from coming though.Ever closer integration indeed.

kuntz.png

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just I would throw this out there , make of it what you want as you all have a free mind I assume.....some are kinda true & some are kinda fiction based on some facts but not reality but most is a wishlist rather than a definate plan by some in the EU

View attachment 108574

Well, none of it is true. 7,8,9 and 10 are the case at the moment, so will not change in 2020. The rest is utter bollocks, don't be taken in.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not in the least bit sinister. They talk of strengthening the union. And, unlike the U.K. they actually have a plan.

Typically though, you have willingly misunderstood. Does it hurt?

I know most things fly way over your level of comprehension,but even you must understand what 'economic government' of the member states entails.If not,try asking GregBrighton or Pluke.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know most things fly way over your level of comprehension,but even you must understand what 'economic government' of the member states entails.If not,try asking GregBrighton or Pluke.

Uhm, no, let me guess...does it entail you posting another load of cretinous horse-shit?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well obviously the control of fishing & agriculture is kinda true in that we already lost control over them. The veto is partially true in that we have already lost the use of it in certain circumstances in favour of a 'majority vote' & the adoption of the euro being compulsory in 2022 is on the wish list of people such as Macron who want an even tighter 'Federal' style EU.

At some point I suspect most of it had some basis on truth but was more the hopes of some individuals & small groups rather than the mainstream leaders & MEP's. While not likely at the moment there is a risk if certain people get their way that some if not most of those things could happen but not because of the Lisbon Treaty but more likely a new future treaty if they ever did manage to bypass the veto system , but of course thats all hypothetical as things stand.

Did you hear that from an expert on a "reputable news channel" but just can't remember:

1) Who the expert was
2) The programme
3) When it was on
4) Or even the channel ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If someone comes as a refugee and asks for asylum in the UK, they are not allowed to work until they have been granted asylum, once they are accepted then they are expected to support themselves, unless they have a disability, same as anyone else. Most other migrants are either students, who are only allowed to work 20 hours a week, or people on work visas, who have a job lined up. Many of those from the EU, who do not require a visa, responded to ads in their home countries asking them to come and take work here. It is not easy to sit on benefits and not work these days, in fact it is quite difficult for people with genuine disabilities to get disability payments and they are being declared fit for work, despite quite severe disability and sickness.

so who supports them whilst they are waiting for the appropriate paperwork to be proccessed...?? and how long does this procedure take ...?? genuine questions ...not being a nause,,!

i bet it takes about 6 months minimum during which time they are looked after by the state...?? i still have 2 older brothers in UK who are currently on the dole 130 quid a fortnight......what may i ask, is one supposed to do with that apart from get a box of oxycodone and end it all.......we apparently don't have the money to pay for all our benevolence , so why do it....?? where is the money supposed to come from.

1.2 billion euro's pledged to re build notre dame .....1.2 billion .....:moo::moo::moo:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so who supports them whilst they are waiting for the appropriate paperwork to be proccessed...?? and how long does this procedure take ...?? genuine questions ...not being a nause,,!

i bet it takes about 6 months minimum during which time they are looked after by the state...?? i still have 2 older brothers in UK who are currently on the dole 130 quid a fortnight......what may i ask, is one supposed to do with that apart from get a box of oxycodone and end it all.......we apparently don't have the money to pay for all our benevolence , so why do it....?? where is the money supposed to come from.

1.2 billion euro's pledged to re build notre dame .....1.2 billion .....:moo::moo::moo:

have your brothers considered learning French and training church repair?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
i still have 2 older brothers in UK who are currently on the dole 130 quid a fortnight......what may i ask, is one supposed to do with that apart from get a box of oxycodone and end it all.......we apparently don't have the money to pay for all our benevolence , so why do it....?? where is the money supposed to come from.

Are you suggesting we don't pay out any money for people who are unfortunate enough to be out of work ?

tres bien mon ami.....no , one of them is an it consultant , the other is a builder but waiting for a hip replacement .....he will be over 65 by the time its done.

great suggestion though...:thumbsup:

Has the IT consultant one considered moving to find work ? I know there was plenty of work around prior to the referendum but I believe, unsurprisingly, that investment in most British based industries has taken a significant hit since.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Follow the money. Members of the ERG (supposedly for research) get thousands of pounds of taxpayers money.

[tweet]1123527025539649537[/tweet]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Are you suggesting we don't pay out any money for people who are unfortunate enough to be out of work ?

Has the IT consultant one considered moving to find work ? I know there was plenty of work around prior to the referendum but I believe, unsurprisingly, that investment in most British based industries has taken a significant hit since.

he's 64 ....no one wants him ....he had a career in commercial network admin ....got laid off 3 years ago , hasn't worked since. my comment was referring to our benevolence towards new comers whilst those who have worked and paid taxes for 30 years get not a lot ......he's holding out till november when his pension kicks in , i think he's got an industry pension also but it won't start till he's 65

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Uhm, no, let me guess...does it entail you posting another load of cretinous horse-shit?

Can always tell when a post hits home with the inadequate crew.Straight to the farm yard.:hilton:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Amazing how low politicians can sink.Are there any honest ones left,other than Sir Nigel?

crook.png

Mark you,it is on twitter,so might be lies anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here