Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Would you like me to go back through the insults thrown around by remainers in this thread both at posters ( Ppf, 2 Profs, Pasta, Bakers Lite etc ) and and at leaver politicians ?

This is a really good summing up of where Brexit is now.

You finally deciding that Ppf, Two profs etc were right all along (a month after they were proven wrong). Then trying to defend your bedfellows who are incapable of putting together any sort of case for Brexit, bar a couple of soundbites and a few insults, whilst an Australian immigrant whines on about immigrants. You really couldn't make it up :facepalm:

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

32 days too late :lolol:

If only you had listened to Meg

meg.png

(Ok, you still wouldn't have got whatever it was you wanted, but it may have saved you some typing)

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This is a really good summing up of where Brexit is now.

You finally deciding that Ppf, Two profs etc were right all along (a month after they were proven wrong). Then trying to defend your bedfellows who are incapable of putting together any sort of case for Brexit, bar a couple of soundbites and a few insults, whilst an Australian immigrant whines on about immigrants.
)

As usual, a nice bit of fantasy from Watford Knows Zero.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well no wonder, if you edit out your 'real life' part of my quote

:wave:

Where to start ?

OK, so the immediate result of voting 'leave' apparently was :

An emergency budget - not happened

A recession - not happened

A war - not happened

House prices crashing - not happened

Unemployment increasing - not happened

Interest rates shooting upwards - not happened

Meg needs putting down !

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Where to start ?

A war - not happened

Meg needs putting down !

Obviously Article 50 wasn't invoked on June 24th as Cameron said he would do in regards to any of the above, but what war was going to supposedly happen then?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's really sad you believe that is a reasonable representation of "large numbers" of immigrants to the UK.

Not forgetting the housing crisis is due to immigrants despite the fact that they're living 13 to one house! :facepalm:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Have to say well done to the undemocratic loon collective in CHUK/TIG, Lib Dems, Greens who can't even organise a unified remain ticket so splitting the remain vote making it more likely pro-Brexit candidates get elected .... bravo. :lolol::D:lolol:

It does seem daft. Leave's beguiling PR and marketing campaign won the referendum and it will surely win the Euros, especially as the turnout will be low. Part of the problem is that the parties you mention are reluctant to be seen as single issue organisations, which is what they might look like if they combined resources under a stop Brexit banner. This leaves Farage with a clear space to sing his simple songs.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
yes agreed .....but the bare faced facts of the issue are that there are thousands of brits living rough whilst immigrants are given a very good deal .....it would be interesting to know who owns these houses that are being used to house them , being paid for by government with tax payers money....owned by lords/m.p's....paid for by govt....??!! massive conflict of interest and all improvements to the properties are probably paid for by the tax payers but i bet the owners still manage to claim as a write off......another massive rort by the toffs........it's pretty much a dead argument anyway ....country's ****ed in my view..

...then surely you should direct your anger about homeless soldiers at the government's misplaced use of public funds instead of juxtaposing two vulnerable groups in our society and adding 'end of'!
The absence of foul language in your last post to me is noted; thanks.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Where to start ?

A war - not happened

Meg needs putting down !

Maybe you could show me where myself or my very good friend Meg said these things?

Or are we now responsible for any statement (real or imagined) that you think someone somewhere might have said and then decide to type :facepalm:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It does seem daft. Leave's beguiling PR and marketing campaign won the referendum and it will surely win the Euros, especially as the turnout will be low. Part of the problem is that the parties you mention are reluctant to be seen as single issue organisations, which is what they might look like if they combined resources under a stop Brexit banner. This leaves Farage with a clear space to sing his simple songs.

Simple songs they may be, but I think it's important to remember that for Footy Genius this is Christmas, Birthday and New Year's Eve all rolled into one - a new political party with 'Brexit' in the name is out there, headed up by Nigel Farage and Anne Widdecombe - finally there's not only a political party that truly holds his views and values and makes him feel represented, but also now there's a political party headed up by individuals with true gravitas that are going to restore The UK's standing on the world stage and end us being the complete and utter laughing stock of a country that we currently are.

His excitement levels must be genuinely palpable and rightly so.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not forgetting the housing crisis is due to immigrants despite the fact that they're living 13 to one house! :facepalm:

Schrodinger's Immigrant.

Taking all our jobs whilst lounging around on welfare.

Taking all our houses yet all living in one house.

Jan 30, 2008
...then surely you should direct your anger about homeless soldiers at the government's misplaced use of public funds instead of juxtaposing two vulnerable groups in our society and adding 'end of'!
The absence of foul language in your last post to me is noted; thanks.
how about cutting our foreign aid budget for starters ! "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME"
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here