Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Very undemocratic.

I thought that was exactly what stauch remainers wanted - Parliament to have the power to decide. After all it's why one of the dyed in the wool remainers, Gina Miller, made such a fuss with her court. So you don't want a referendum result to decide the outcome - you've stated many a time that voters were too stupid to decide. And now you think giving the decision to our elective representatives, i.e. Parliament, is wrong as it would be undemocratic. Who exactly do you think should make the decisions ? Plooks ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who exactly do you think should make the decisions ? Plooks ?

I’ve said before. You should earn the right to vote. Therefore leave it to people who can prove they are educated and intelligent people. I’ll let you know what we decide :lolol:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Well, there's a surprise.

[MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], obviously not wanting to post in case he gets asked a question about his preferred 'no deal' solution and has to run away again, is now limiting himself to giving thumbs up on Climate denial posts.

It's become blatantly obvious that you don't understand any aspect of the 'no deal' solution you've been shouting about so come on melias shoes, do tell us why you think climate change isn't happening ?

I'm aware that a week on, you've haven't been able to come up with anything on 'no deal' but I'm off out for a couple of hours so, with the whole Internet at your fingertips, I'm sure you can manage something worthwhile on your new climate change denial crusade :lolol:
:wave:
Tell me what sort of people's vote you want? Are you after the 3 way vote?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:wave:
Tell me what sort of people's vote you want? Are you after the 3 way vote?

I've never said I want a people's vote :shrug:

But back to the question

So which part of your 'no deal' Brexit by 29th March 2019 did you think was ridiculous ?

The NI/Ireland Border
The New customs posts
The new Lorry Parks at all ports
The negotiation of our new schedules and quotas with the WTO
The design, building and testing of the new IT systems to run the WTO tariffs and rules
The recruitment and training of the new staff to run the new systems/rules etc

This is probably the 5th time at least that I have asked this since you said that needing the above for 'no deal' was ridiculous. So pick a point, any point and explain why it's ridiculous ?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I've never said I want a people's vote :shrug:

But back to the question

So which part of your 'no deal' Brexit by 29th March 2019 did you think was ridiculous ?

The NI/Ireland Border
The New customs posts
The new Lorry Parks at all ports
The negotiation of our new schedules and quotas with the WTO
The design, building and testing of the new IT systems to run the WTO tariffs and rules
The recruitment and training of the new staff to run the new systems/rules etc

This is probably the 5th time at least that I have asked this since you said that needing the above for 'no deal' was ridiculous. So pick a point, any point and explain why it's ridiculous ?

I bet you would like one though. Come on you can tell me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I bet you would like one though. Come on you can tell me.

You wanted 'Canada all day long' until I explained it to you in simple terms.

Then you changed your mind and wanted 'No deal'.

The list above is what is required for the 'no deal' you now want. You said that the list was 'ridiculous'.

Now, you may not have noticed, but there are remainers on here who think that everyone who voted leave are thick. I think this is unfair and I have been trying to prove them wrong. You are not helping, if you can't string two legible sentences together about how 'no deal' should be implemented.

So come on, give it your best shot and try and explain which part of the solution you want is 'ridiculous' ???

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You wanted 'Canada all day long' until I explained it to you in simple terms.

Then you changed your mind and wanted 'No deal'.

The list above is what is required for the 'no deal' you now want. You said that the list was 'ridiculous'.

Now, you may not have noticed, but there are remainers on here who think that everyone who voted leave are thick. I think this is unfair and I have been trying to prove them wrong. You are not helping, if you can't string two legible sentences together about how 'no deal' should be implemented.

So come on, give it your best shot and try and explain which part of the solution you want is 'ridiculous' ???

You explained? Already knew Watford. Didn't change my mind. It's chequers on offer at the moment. Keep up. So no deal wouldn't suit better than the pile of shit. No you're ridiculous. Still boring the life out of me.
So you wouldn't take another vote tomorrow then?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You explained? Already knew Watford.

Of course you did

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-BrExit-the-countdown-to-11PM-GMT-on-Friday-29th-of-March-2019&p=8630947&viewfull=1#post8630947

You explained? Already knew Watford. Didn't change my mind. It's chequers on offer at the moment. Keep up. So no deal wouldn't suit better than the pile of shit. No you're ridiculous. Still boring the life out of me.
So you wouldn't take another vote tomorrow then?

One last attempt. I'll try and make this as simple as possible

How long do you believe it would take to implement the list required for a 'no deal' (your favoured solution)?

How long do you believe there is between today and 29th March 2019

*edit* I'll even give you the second answer - 157 days. I really can't make it any simpler :)

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Let it go. Its been proved time and time again that Melias has no idea and voted leave for emotional reasons rather than world realistic reasons. ie suckered.

Jan 30, 2008
One last attempt. I'll try and make this as simple as possible

How long do you believe it would take to implement the list required for a 'no deal' (your favoured solution)?

How long do you believe there is between today and 29th March 2019

*edit* I'll even give you the second answer - 157 days. I really can't make it any simpler :)
if it's a no deal we leave and THE GOVERNMENT will have to implement the procedures to deal with it, HOW IT'S GOING TO MAP OUT IS ANOTHER QUESTION, maybe you could help the government out with your KNOW HOW ON THE MATTER ,some people don't like change but that's what's going to happen, we're on our way :bigwave:
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
if it's a no deal we leave and THE GOVERNMENT will have to implement the procedures to deal with it, HOW IT'S GOING TO MAP OUT IS ANOTHER QUESTION, maybe you could help the government out with your KNOW HOW ON THE MATTER ,some people don't like change but that's what's going to happen, we're on our way :bigwave:
regards
DR

Quick check i'm replying to Ppf and not PPF :lolol:

I think you should teach the 'on our way' song to melias shoes. Then he could emulate you and post that instead of getting into things he doesn't understand :thumbsup:

You're on your way, you're on your way
How will you get there?
You don't know
Where are you going?
No idea
All you know is that you're on your way

Jan 30, 2008
Quick check i'm replying to Ppf and not PPF :lolol:

I think you should teach the 'on our way' song to melias shoes. Then he could emulate you and post that instead of getting into things he doesn't understand :thumbsup:

You're on your way, you're on your way
How will you get there?
You don't know
Where are you going?
No idea
All you know is that you're on your way

Pathetic :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here