[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Looney, the self proclaimed most intelligent poster on NSC has spoken.

Seeing as he's wrong about absolutely everything, I'm very happy (and unsurprised) to see that he's supporting OUT.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
All the remainers have promised to learn a 2nd language, join the Euro,house a migrant worker in their own homes and job share.... :jester:

Well to be fair a lot of people have done those things, and I am not sure where the jester would be in any of that.

1. Great skills wish I spoke another language
2. Means you would be working or calming benefits in the Euro zone somewhere from Eire to Sweden to Slovenia - so having a great experience hopefully
3. Some amazing stories of people all across Europe who have housed migrants and created amazing friendships

? Was this seen as an insult

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well to be fair a lot of people have done those things, and I am not sure where the jester would be in any of that.

2. Means you would be working or calming benefits in the Euro zone somewhere from Eire to Sweden to Slovenia - so having a great experience hopefully
3. Some amazing stories of people all across Europe who have housed migrants and created amazing friendships

I get the impression that some on this thread are fluent in Moron.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The last bit could be share until it's cheaper to employ the migrant worker then let the EU pay for you to do the first 3 and live a life of leisure...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jesus christ, just seen the Brexit broadcast. Seemed to be a tissue of lies from start to finish! What is it with the people running that campaign, why can't they be honest. We don't spend £350m on the EU each week and those politicians in the leave campaign certainly haven't signed up to any commitment to spend an extra £350m on the NHS. Turkey are not about to join the EU any time soon. They might want to but they are not meeting the vast majority of the requirements. It's taken them about 30 years to meet only one of the 33 conditions required.

They implied that we are going to get loads of Turks flooding here after the referendum as Cameron has agreed visa free travel. Well that is only in the Schengen area, which we are not part of!

Do they tell these lies because they are trying to win the votes of ignorant people who only listen to headlines?

They would have more credibility had they at the outset merely stated that the EU costs £175m a week. Most people would agree that that is a large sum of money however they lied from the start and of course once you start telling a lie you have to keep it up.

The remain campaign aren't great but I'm not sure they have continually lied as much as Brexit!!

No doubt the Brexit faithful will beg to differ!!!

Yeah, a new low for Brexit. Can see this being used as a case study on how to lose an Election

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So is the suggestion that the EU is nothing but a front for the fourth reich?

No, was answering his request for information pointing to that premise. That ok with you? You know a little chance for self education. Cant be wrong.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm IN

Pro security, pro jobs, pro allies, pro the UK staying as one, pro global outlook

:thumbsup:

OUT

Pro security - more control of our borders, pro jobs - prioritising British workers, pro allies - but not subservient to their demands, pro the UK staying as one - country with a distinct identity , pro global outlook - free to make our own trade deals.

:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Basically vote remain and in the long run end up with nothing.

Well responding to your initial post, we currently get, the ability to travel and learn languages, free university education for the young, easy access to European countries that have one currency, The ability to meet and stay with people from other cultures. Amazing research, science and cultural projects that are european wide. So I am confused as how to this would be nothing!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its getting tedious all this scaremongering to try and stop the scaremongering that the outers are trying to scare the inners into scaremongering the outers so they can scare us more I think??[emoji53]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well responding to your initial post, we currently get, the ability to travel and learn languages, free university education for the young, easy access to European countries that have one currency, The ability to meet and stay with people from other cultures. Amazing research, science and cultural projects that are european wide. So I am confused as how to this would be nothing!

We would still do all those things outside of the EU,and further have the UK as it is now....20 years from now and 20 million more people in the UK will have an detrimental impact on almost everything.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
maybe the odd one,but multiple and laughing while it happened,it's a different mentality

So you are still applying that women or children will be threatened and attacked! if they travel on public transport in Istanbul, and that the population accept this and allow it to happen. Or are these just isolated incidences that could happen on any public transport system in many cities around the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports