Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You seem to be at the start of another one of your meltdown. It’s Friday, walk away.

They’re all at it today. For a side that has “won” they don’t half bitch and moan. I suppose the enormity of their error is coming home to roost .And they don’t like these chickens.
It’s Friday, the sun is glorious, it’s actually warm out, no it’s actually hot. Chips with friends by the river for lunch. What a time to be alive.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They’re all at it today. For a side that has “won” they don’t half bitch and moan. I suppose the enormity of their error is coming home to roost. Big Brexit .And they don’t like these chickens.
It’s Friday, the sun is glorious, it’s actually warm out, no it’s actually hot. Chips with friends by the river for lunch. What a time to be alive.

To be fair, their US GM washed in bleach chickens are pretty gross :lolol:

Have a good one!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So you ARE happy having a government who pass laws without any consultation or mandate from its people?
What do I mean? If brexit happens and they remove freedom of movement I am leaving. Who wouldn't? You get far more opportunity to succeed with the ability to live and work in a larger area than just the UK!

When you go could you see if you can locate Nibble please! He went after the 2015 Election apparently!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When you go could you see if you can locate Nibble please! He went after the 2015 Election apparently!

Here she is. You need to get over me Pal. You’re obsessed with me. Genuinely, stop it. I say that for your sake, not mine. I can chat shit with you all day long on here but you need to let it go, it’s comsuming you. I’m not joking, every time I post, you’re there. It’s not a good look.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Where? I’ve been looking for that bitch for 2 years, do you know where the back to front is?

You’ve been looking for that “bitch” for two years? Classy.

Back to front? Lost me there.

You’ve certainly been banging on about it for two years. Seriously, get over it. It’s not healthy and I imagine quite tedious for other to read.

Shall I clear something up for you? I did go away, then when my brother died suddenly I came back. I’d lost my Mother the year before and my Dad two months previous. I returned to be with my brother when they turned his life support off. After that I stayed in the U.K. to be with what was left of my family. Hope that makes my decision a little easier for you to understand?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Here she is. You need to get over me Pal. You’re obsessed with me. Genuinely, stop it. I say that for your sake, not mine. I can chat shit with you all day long on here but you need to let it go, it’s comsuming you. I’m not joking, every time I post, you’re there. It’s not a good look.

[emoji23] Are you adding stuff to your post as it pops in to your head, anyway I’m talking about Nibble not Clamp, you’re not Nibble are you?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You’ve been looking for that “bitch” for two years? Classy.

Back to front? Lost me there.

You’ve certainly been banging on about it for two years. Seriously, get over it. It’s not healthy and I imagine quite tedious for other to read.

Shall I clear something up for you? I did go away, then when my brother died suddenly I came back. I’d lost my Mother the year before and my Dad two months previous. I returned to be with my brother when they turned his life support off. After that I stayed in the U.K. to be with what was left of my family. Hope that makes my decision a little easier for you to understand?

Of course it does, extremely difficult times but why the name change ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[emoji23] Are you adding stuff to your post as it pops in to your head, anyway I’m talking about Nibble not Clamp, you’re not Nibble are you?

I think you missed my edit so I’ll clear something up for you. I did go away and came back when my brother had a heart attack and I wanted to be with him as they switched off his life support. I had lost my Father two months previous and my Mum the year before. I decided to stay in the U.K. to be with family.
I think you’ll agree it’s probably best not to mention it to me again.
I don’t think I need to tell you I used to post as Nibble.
Now leave me alone please, you unpleasant little man, I do not wish to engage with you further, I find you deeply abhorrent.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think you missed my edit so I’ll clear something up for you. I did go away and came back when my brother had a heart attack and I wanted to be with him as they switched off his life support. I had lost my Father two months previous and my Mum the year before. I decided to stay in the U.K. to be with family.
I think you’ll agree it’s probably best not to mention it to me again.
I don’t think I need to tell you I used to post as Nibble.
Now leave me alone please, you unpleasant little man, I do not wish to engage with you further, I find you deeply abhorrent.

[emoji106]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course it does, extremely difficult times but why the name change ?

Some poster on here who used to post a load of racist bile kept following me round the board and sent me a PM saying he was going to have me done over when he gets remand from prison.
I didn’t care for his threats so I changed my user name and he got banned. Simple really. Why it’s vexed some of you for years I simply don’t know.

This is why normal people think before they type, they realise there may be more to a story than first appears. I learnt not to take racist jailbirds to task.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Some poster on here who used to post a load of racist bile kept following me round the board and sent me a PM saying he was going to have me done over when he gets remand from prison.
I didn’t care for his threats so I changed my user name and he got banned. Simple really. Why it’s vexed some of you for years I simply don’t know.

This is why normal people think before they type, they realise there may be more to a story than first appears.

TBF you’ve denied it in the past as many will testify!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So you ARE happy having a government who pass laws without any consultation or mandate from its people?
What do I mean? If brexit happens and they remove freedom of movement I am leaving. Who wouldn't? You get far more opportunity to succeed with the ability to live and work in a larger area than just the UK!

Firstly the government doesn't pass laws - parliament do. Secondly many laws are passed with no consultation with the public.

I asked what you meant because previously you claimed you'd already left the UK ..... clearly a lie .... related to Nibble by any chance ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
TBF you’ve denied it in the past as many will testify!

I certainly didn’t admit to it but I was rather careful about not outright denying it. I may have slipped a couple of times but this clown had already forced me to change my user identity, I really didn’t want him to force me to lie as well. As it turns out with all the attention I got from certain members on here over that bloody name change the banned poster made a reappearance. It wasn’t a particularly pleasant period for me and I really don’t appreciate it being bought up by a handful of posters who would rather throw insults at me that date back years than tackle the relevant issues. I can’t stop them I suppose. I suppose I could not be so brash and argumentative but I was always that way as Nibble and what the point in posting if you can’t post how you want to post?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Firstly the government doesn't pass laws - parliament do. Secondly many laws are passed with no consultation with the public.

I asked what you meant because previously you claimed you'd already left the UK ..... clearly a lie .... related to Nibble by any chance ?

Really not cool. Not cool at all.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
If I wasn’t working in a role I enjoy and want to keep, I’d be well out of the UK by now. It’s a disaster zone. As it is, I’ll stay and see what happens but if what most are predicting occurs, I’ll look for alternative country to live in. Easy enough with family in Ireland, Australia , China and other places. Would rather stay in the U.K. but we’ll see. Waiting game now.

And yet you said you would leave the UK if the vote was to leave.

**EDIT** - I take that back having read your following posts. Quite understandable your plans have changed. Sorry that you've had such a hard time.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You damn well know what I mean.
The second part also makes perfect sebse when you engage your braincell.

No it doesn't - you said you'd left and now you've contradicted that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And yet you said you would leave the UK if the vote was to leave.
That’s the great thing about having a mind...you can change it. I guess you’re just going to have to get over it aren’t you. Sorry you’re finding it hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here