Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1045787276888952833[/tweet]

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
How many times. Complete break. No connection. Is that clear

I think you're getting confused with connection.

OED definition: Connection, noun.

A relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.

Trade is an economic connection. Flights & Eurostar offer a physical connection, as does the barrier-free road across the Irish border. So, let's try again. What does "complete break/no connection" actually mean?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
OED definition: Connection, noun.

A relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.

Trade is an economic connection. Flights & Eurostar offer a physical connection, as does the barrier-free road across the Irish border. So, let's try again. What does "complete break/no connection" actually mean?

Well Googled. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This line of agressive/fact based questioning is far too late.

Maddening isn't it.
Although in fairness, if the campaign can still win after 'well I think we've had enough of experts telling us what to do', then clearly there was enough people prepared to believe everything they heard, (or read on the side of a bus), from slimball like Gove, Boris and Nigel.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Maddening isn't it.
Although in fairness, if the campaign can still win after 'well I think we've had enough of experts telling us what to do', then clearly there was enough people prepared to believe everything they heard, (or read on the side of a bus), from slimball like Gove, Boris and Nigel.

James o Brian is the biggest culprit, bangs on about the lies Farage says and he works for the same station at him - can’t be too difficult to get him on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know what it means I'm just enjoying not sharing it with you.

Well what do you think we should do about the USA, New Zealand and Brazil turning down our WTO submission based on the EU quotas within the first week?

Or

Are you a moron?

(I've tried to make it as easy as I can for you with an either/or question) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I thought you wanted to get rid of foreign workers who are not skilled, forever having fag breaks and leaving early, and yet, somehow, are still outperforming you ???

You still haven't answered where in that post I said I wanted rid of foreign workers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Think of all the taxpayers money that has been wasted steering us into a no deal situation. The Tory's could have sat on their fat arses and done nothing (arguably they have done just that) and we'd be no worse off. What an utter shambles.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Maddening isn't it.

Don't want to be pedantic but I'd describe Boris at least as more 'fatball' than 'slimball'. But of course all 3 are indeed slimeballs.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The whole post was whining about 'foreign workers' on the 'front line'

And I see you're incapable of answering the question :lolol:

Pot and kettle sunshine. Now, where did I SAY I wanted to get rid of foreign workers? I wasn't whining,more stating from experience.Being at the coal face and all that. Now stop squirming and twisting and tell me where did I SAY I wanted rid of foreign workers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here