Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Show it is the cornerstone then. Prove it.
Also: where is the 80% of the completed paperwork? Still no answer on thst either.
Zzzzzzzz.

Oh dear,do you live in a house with only one cornerstone,holding up 80% of the house?:mad:

Jan 30, 2008
well we could do what baker lite does and hope

that seems to have served us well so far, ensuring we go forward into further negotiations from a position of unparalleled strength :facepalm:

*edit* what with baker lite's hope and your imagination, i can't see why anyone would have any worries at all :lolol:
who's worrying :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

Show it is the cornerstone then. Prove it.
Also: where is the 80% of the completed paperwork? Still no answer on thst either.
Zzzzzzzz.

Between us the UK and Italy contribute just over 25% of the EU budget,once we leave in March and Italy looking likely to follow suit that is one of the four corners gone.The gravy train really will be wobbling..
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
On our way to irrelevance and obscurity...YAY.
The elitist brexit bunch won't care anyway, if the gamble fails they will just up and leave. It is the rest of is that will have to sort it out.

If you’re including yourself in “us” there could be a problem,I would imagine you would probably struggle to get yourself dressed in the morning.
But....panic not,all is good.
We’re on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you read my entire post, and can read in English, its fairly clear who I was referring to.
So, no answer then?
Yes, my answer is I have read your post and I know what you meant it to say, but you ballsed it up and said something completely different, identifying yourself clearly as one who has got it wrong all through Brexit. Highly amusing. Thank you for the laugh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, my answer is I have read your post and I know what you meant it to say, but you ballsed it up and said something completely different, identifying yourself clearly as one who has got it wrong all through Brexit. Highly amusing. Thank you for the laugh.

Well, you are welcome :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here