Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Centre left or just off centre right party with a pro EU agenda with our original opt outs could nail an election in this country

That noise in the background is the ghost of the Social Democratic Party rattling its chains...……………………..Maybe a slightly more feasible arrangement would be a General Election triggered by a Brexit defeat in the Commons in which pro-Remain candidates don't contest the same seats? A Remain national government with a mandate might emerge from the chaos? Even that requires a bit of a stretch of imagination.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
'This froth around the No Brexit right now is of course impacting the pound, but that’s very different from saying it’s having an impact in the real world'

But like it or not this is the real world. It will be found in the reduced spending power of UK holiday-makers, the rising prices of good in the supermarkets and petrol at the pump. It's Brexit-related, it's not good and it might last a long time. I hope it doesn't; but really Leavers can't add 'markets' to the list of people to blame, can they?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'This froth around the No Brexit right now is of course impacting the pound, but that’s very different from saying it’s having an impact in the real world'

But like it or not this is the real world. It will be found in the reduced spending power of UK holiday-makers, the rising prices of goods in the supermarkets and petrol at the pump. It's Brexit-related, it's not good and it might last a long time. I hope it doesn't; but really Leavers can't add 'markets' to the list of people to blame, can they?

If people are still stupid enough to holiday in the EU after they put the roadblocks up to us going there,they deserve all they get.Like I said to Enrest,18 million holidays in Spain going begging,+ Greece and France.I'm sure Turkey won't mind the extra income.I'm told the Crimea is very pleasant too.The pound is a good currency outside the Euro/USD.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is that your brexit wet dream? Young people too poor to leave home? Service cuts, the recalling of keyboard spacebars to save on costs?

Baker-lite has the same space bar issue. Its spreading, or he has two accounts that actually speak to each other on NSC, but surely nobody on NSC is that stupid , surely :lol:

Jan 30, 2008
So, out means out. Then what? As the Government doesnt seem to know what the future holds, it could be up to the NSC brexiteers to let the country know whats going to happen.
choice coming from someone who doesn't live here but likes to put his fair share of grizzling in ……. BORE OFF
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Grandad, do you remember all the stuff before brexit and the food shortages and stuff?

Aye Lad, I certainly do!

What did you do at the time?

I were on the internet lad, telling remainers they had small willies. I did my bit, don't thee fret. I were a moderator you know, oh yes, proud days. Anyway, here's £200, pop down to the shops and get us one of them chlorinated chickens for our tea. And put wood in'thole on ye way out, they've put heating up again.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Grandad, do you remember all the stuff before brexit and the food shortages and stuff?

Aye Lad, I certainly do!

What did you do at the time?

I were on the internet lad, telling remainers they had small willies. I did my bit, don't thee fret. I were a moderator you know, oh yes, proud days. Anyway, here's £200, pop down to the shops and get us one of them chlorinated chickens for our tea. And put wood in'thole on ye way out, they've put the heating up again.

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bacon light and das reich (the dimmer twins) blowing bubbles out their nappies again I see :wanker::tosser::lolol:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
What sickens me most is he is an NSC moderator. What the actual ****??? :wozza::facepalm::shootself

In fairness perhaps these definitions are relative to (some of) our other friends on this thread.

Moderate

ADJECTIVE
average in amount, intensity, quality, or degree.
"we walked at a moderate pace"
synonyms: average · modest · medium · middling · ordinary · common ·
NOUN
a person who holds moderate views, especially in politics.
"an unlikely alliance of radicals and moderates"
VERB
make or become less extreme, intense, rigorous, or violent.
"I shall not moderate my criticism" · [More]
synonyms: die down · abate · let up · calm down · lessen · grow less · decrease ·

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here