Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Right Honourable Members for Tunbridge Wells and Islington North (Otherwise known as Greg Clark and Jeremy Corbyn) talking on Sky News about a longer transition period than just to December 2020. I'm shocked - I never thought that might need to happen. :rolleyes:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I see Harry Wilson s penis is getting madder by the day.Seems to be going round Tesco asking people if they're Polish,Russian or Ukrainian.I'm sure if he really tried that he would be posting from hospital!Perhaps all the shoppers were wearing their national football strips for his benefit :eek:What a nob.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Oh well,beats bothering to do anything about mass youth unemployment,immigration,EU budget or any of the other important things.

Youth unemployment (seasonally adjusted) fell across the EU countries Feb 2017-Feb 2018. At 15.9% it is still too high. But if - as you imply - the EU could/should do more about it (I agree) then they'd presumably need to take on more of the interventionist powers that give Leavers such a problem?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I see Harry Wilson s penis is getting madder by the day.Seems to be going round Tesco asking people if they're Polish,Russian or Ukrainian.I'm sure if he really tried that he would be posting from hospital!Perhaps all the shoppers were wearing their national football strips for his benefit :eek:What a nob.

Put on double ignore just to be safe

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Youth unemployment (seasonally adjusted) fell across the EU countries Feb 2017-Feb 2018. At 15.9% it is still too high. But if - as you imply - the EU could/should do more about it (I agree) then they'd presumably need to take on more of the interventionist powers that give Leavers such a problem?

If they done that the EU would unfold even quicker. Just waiting for the migrant deal to unravel

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Coo,extra time.So EU youth unemployment,or indeed adult unemployment,is perfectly ok cos they get free data roaming and travel protection for their job-interview bus ticket if it's cancelled.No wonder the EU is such a fudging mess,with priorities like that.But you Ruminants carry on trying to convince us you're sane!:rotlf:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Spanish unemployment just gone up!!:lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

What are you, 12?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And you question people's sanity.

Spain lost to Russia playing football today and their manager resigned.I know you don't follow football,so I will let you off that one,you Chopper.:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here