Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes we do have customs and yes we do have borders, no one has ever said we don’t. :ffsparr:

The thing is, and this is what you continually cant grasp, our borders operate differently for EU nationals and non EU nationals. Its an astonishing failure on your part not knowing we are unable to make our borders operate the same for both sets.
You continue to bleat that the borders can and always have been able to be controlled for EU nationals and that we just don’t bother, yet unsurprisingly you refuse to share the mechanism that would allow us to control the borders the same as non EU nationals. This is the sort of verbal diarrhoea lie your sub class of remoaner is constantly continuing to push(as you are) as they are a little bit too dim to find out if its true or not.

Spoken like a true fascist. So, I'm a sub class type of remoaner?

Jan 30, 2008
I'll do this once and try to explain to you in very simple statements

'No deal' means adopting WTO rules and tariffs.

The EU, both collectively and the nations of the EU individually, are members of the WTO.

The EU are, therefore, governed by the rules and tariffs of the WTO.

The EU are not allowed, therefore, to give us worse terms than the WTO.

It is, therefore impossible, for the EU to give us a deal worse than the WTO.

It is, therefore, impossible for 'no deal to be better than a bad deal'.

You, therefore, are a moron.

Hope this has been of help :thumbsup:
you carry on believing, bye bye EU
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

You clearly havnt got a clue what a real fascist is if you simply resort to type like the usual idiots who shout fascist when they cant prove their argument.
You obv must be sub class too, as you continue to claim the lie like all the other sub class do. Either produce the mechanism that would give us control of our borders, at the point of entry, to the same higher controls we currently have with non EU nationals or admit you were telling porkies when you said we have always had control of our borders. Chasing people up after they have entered the country anyway is not border control.
I know you have been mis-informed, you probably suspect you have, but don’t want to admit it, so continue with the lie…….like all the other sub class.
How long are you going to dance around the subject before you admit you havnt been able to find the EU mechanism that would permit us to permanently take back control of our EU borders.

Jan 30, 2008
i remember the good old days when leavers could pretend german car makers would insist on a deal. Turns out different.

I see bmw have been talking again. Now saying that any border delay means that they move all production from the uk. I seem to remember our manufacturing expert on this thread say that german car manufacturers would make merkel make a deal. Not sure that is right is it?

Nissan have also said this to mps and it has been reported that a five min delay a day on their just in time production line would make the sunderland plant unprofitable. Can that be true?

https://www.ft.com/content/b6a382f2-...7-1e1a0846c475

just like the city bankers were all going to run away AND mass unemployment WITH RECESSION TO BOOT :drool:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You clearly havnt got a clue what a real fascist is if you simply resort to type like the usual idiots who shout fascist when they cant prove their argument.
You obv must be sub class too, as you continue to claim the lie like all the other sub class do. Either produce the mechanism that would give us control of our borders, at the point of entry, to the same higher controls we currently have with non EU nationals or admit you were telling porkies when you said we have always had control of our borders. Chasing people up after they have entered the country anyway is not border control.
I know you have been mis-informed, you probably suspect you have, but don’t want to admit it, so continue with the lie…….like all the other sub class.
How long are you going to dance around the subject before you admit you havnt been able to find the EU mechanism that would permit us to permanently take back control of our EU borders.

I've been away on holiday without access to my PC, but that doesn't matter.

Your rudeness, abuse and accusations make all discussions completely irrelevant.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
11111111.jpg

"While a number of decent, thinking people still use the #FBPE identifier in their Twitter or online biographies, it is increasingly associated with age, race and class hatred-tinged attacks on “gammons” – white, working class, middle aged men who dare to express an opinion supportive of Brexit, particularly if they do not have academic letters following their name. Intentionally or not, #FBPE is becoming a redoubt of middle class, establishment resistance to the supposed horrors of Brexit – a cabal of people who believe that their moral and intellectual superiority entitles them to look down on others (at best) or even thwart their political aspirations by underhand means."
https://countrysquire.co.uk/2018/06/15/the-arrogant-fbpe-movement/

Worth a read if you havnt got round to it yet, some of the remainers on here fit the bill

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Posts that desire that 40k people lose their jobs are best ignored

So your confident that 40k will lose their jobs. Is that along with the 500k you predicted with all the banks moving out ????.
I think I'll stick to the wait and see stance as nothing pans out as most would hope.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
"While a number of decent, thinking people still use the #FBPE identifier in their Twitter or online biographies, it is increasingly associated with age, race and class hatred-tinged attacks on “gammons” – white, working class, middle aged men who dare to express an opinion supportive of Brexit, particularly if they do not have academic letters following their name. Intentionally or not, #FBPE is becoming a redoubt of middle class, establishment resistance to the supposed horrors of Brexit – a cabal of people who believe that their moral and intellectual superiority entitles them to look down on others (at best) or even thwart their political aspirations by underhand means."
https://countrysquire.co.uk/2018/06/15/the-arrogant-fbpe-movement/

Worth a read if you havnt got round to it yet, some of the remainers on here fit the bill

Pasta reads a publication called 'Country Squire Magazine'. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Getting out the old record....he is one of my blocked posters. A tosspot. Lots of them posting on this thread. Almost none elsewhere. Weirdos. :shrug:

Not actual facists, just a bit thick. Do yourself a favour and get out the fly spray and block them :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Bringer of truth' :facepalm::wanker::lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Forgive this particular leave voter for not trusting a promise from a party that said we would get a referendum on the Lisbon treaty ... and they get to define what triggers the referendum criteria. In addition, any new government can change the law at any moment and last but by no means least we all know the EU can circumvent democratic opinion blocking the ever closer union, expressed via a referendum ... see EU constitution/Lisbon Treaty. People not wanting continued large-scale immigration from the EU would logically vote leave. The bullsh*t about having the ability to significantly limit or control this (peddled in the Guardian and on here) is just blatant ill-informed lying. The EU sends UK taxpayers money back to the UK, your view any UK government wouldn't spend it in a similar or better way is just biased opinion.

Advancing the ever closer union/superstate goal is predicated on avoiding asking for specific democratic mandates and hoping to reach a point of no return. You know this, I know this .. pretending otherwise is deceitful.

So you don't trust the government not to circumvent the law requiring a referendum, but you do trust the government to spend on regeneration. One is set out in law, the other has not even been promised by any party, but you know best.
First off they will need to have the money to spend, and Brexit will leave us poorer if it looks anything like the Brexit you wanted. The NHS is going to get it's £350 million a week, but we need to raise taxes to do that, so even if the Tories developed a sense of concern for the working classes, they are going to have to increase our debt. We have been through ten years of austerity and just as the light was appearing at the end of the tunnel, you ********s dig another one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Time and motion waits for no man. :lolol:

Boris, though? What a lying snivelling piece of treacherous old shit. Eh?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Pasta reads a publication called 'Country Squire Magazine'. :lolol:

Never heard of it before, ive read one page once,roughly the same amount you have..........why do i get the impression your class warrior radar has just given you a hard on though............get a life Wolfie.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And, dear Brexit numpties, my goodness what an embarrassment this all is. Where is Farage, hail the King Nigel? Where is Boris? Where is Theresa? Christ, if I wanted to build a castle I wouldn't use shit for bricks. If I wanted to have a deal with Europe I wouldn't start by surrendering. What the actual ****? Brexit makes me think of a sad old bloke in debt who, when pissed, decides to burn down hs own house for the insurance. As he's being led away by the old bill, he is protesting to the neighbours 'trust me, something good will come of this'. :facepalm:

Some of you ****ers should be ashamed of yourselves. But you are either too deluded or just too thick to understand what's happened. And your kids will pay.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Getting out the old record....he is one of my blocked posters. A tosspot. Lots of them posting on this thread. Almost none elsewhere. Weirdos. :shrug:

Not actual facists, just a bit thick. Do yourself a favour and get out the fly spray and block them :thumbsup:

You gave me a thumbs up recently elsewhere, how does that work if someone is on ignore. Did you forget who you were pretending to have on your list?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here