Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
It is not undemocratic to take into account a piece of advice from the public and, after talking to the eu and investigating the consequences of all the options, to stay or ask for another vote from the public. That is completely democratic. It is only the elites and media and the sheep that follow them that try to say it isn't. Why? Because they can make a profit from it.
bore off :dunce:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It is not undemocratic to take into account a piece of advice from the public and, after talking to the eu and investigating the consequences of all the options, to stay or ask for another vote from the public. That is completely democratic. It is only the elites and media and the sheep that follow them that try to say it isn't. Why? Because they can make a profit from it.

Yeah, I remember Cameron and everyone saying till they were blue in the face,

“ we are going to have a referendum on leaving or staying, you lot decide, its your choice, its up to you, but if you choose to leave be aware it doesn’t really count per say, we will at that point go and have a chat amongst ourselves, the EU and Brian Cox and make you vote again. It will all be explained and laid out in the Referendum Act, don’t worry”

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah, I remember Cameron and everyone saying till they were blue in the face,

“ we are going to have a referendum on leaving or staying, you lot decide, its your choice, its up to you, but if you choose to leave be aware it doesn’t really count per say, we will at that point go and have a chat amongst ourselves, the EU and Brian Cox and make you vote again. It will all be explained and laid out in the Referendum Act, don’t worry”

Trouble is, some remainers will still believe that was what was said!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I WILL WHEN YOU START LISTENING
regards
DR

I'm concerned I might not get health insurance to see friends in France when my EHIC doesn't work for health care, and travel insurance becomes more important.
I'm worried for my Dutch friend married to a fireman in Brighton, their children. I can't trust this government not to arrest her & throw her out, despite living here for years & paying tax.
Think it can't happen? So did the Windrush kids.

Still you keep shouting and telling the foreigners to get out of your country.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
bore off :dunce:
regards
DR

What does 'bore off' actually mean? Sounds like an instruction in carpentry. Or drilling. Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the manual trades. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm concerned I might not get health insurance to see friends in France when my EHIC doesn't work for health care, and travel insurance becomes more important.
I'm worried for my Dutch friend married to a fireman in Brighton, their children. I can't trust this government not to arrest her & throw her out, despite living here for years & paying tax.

Just block him. I'm about to. About time. Should be banned (again - he's already done a year for trolling). Never posted anything about the Albion. WT actual F?

Jan 30, 2008

Drama queen ???
regards
DR

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
The referendum on Thursday,
23rd June is your chance to
decide if we should remain in
or leave the European Union"

"This is your decision. The
Government will implement
what you decide."

I will repeat

"This is your decision. The
Government will implement
what you decide."

Not according to the High Court

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

See above. You're attempting to play tennis with a man with this :

bat.jpeg

D

Deleted member 22389

That's a little over the top. Stop worrying. What they going to do deport my mum back to Italy.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Hiya clamp/nibble, gullible fool. :p It is undemocratic according to all UK electoral norms but the elites and MSM would wish it otherwise. The elites, media who have profited with the status quo wish all the electorate were as compliant/deluded as you. :dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's a little over the top. Stop worrying. What they going to do deport my mum back to Italy.

Theresa May has been asked quite a few times about the rights of EU citizens living here, and she won't commit herself.
Seeing what has happened to the Windrush people, I wouldn't trust her one bit.
She'll probably come up with a scam of offering British citizenship at £229 a throw.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not according to the High Court
The High Court does not have the power to change what was said - and it was said, to the whole nation, on television on 22nd. June. That is a fact; the High Court cannot deny facts - and no other power, divine or otherwise, can change the fact that that was what was said..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hiya clamp/nibble, gullible fool. :p It is undemocratic according to all UK electoral norms but the elites and MSM would wish it otherwise. The elites, media who have profited with the status quo wish all the electorate were as compliant/deluded as you. :dunce:

Whereas you are doing very nicely as a spokesperson for Jacob Rees-Mog. The very epitome of Lord Snooty.

D

Deleted member 22389

Theresa May has been asked quite a few times about the rights of EU citizens living here, and she won't commit herself.
Seeing what has happened to the Windrush people, I wouldn't trust her one bit.
She'll probably come up with a scam of offering British citizenship at £229 a throw.

Nobody is getting kicked out. Nobody is going to stop you going to Europe either. It's all scaremongering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here