Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Lighten up you grumpy get. I was a working class boy who did alright out of the building trade. I know plenty of people from all walks of life and to be fair different people from all those different social levels voted leave. Not just the working class. They all had one thing in common though: Thick as pigshit.

Once working class, always working class! but with you we can make an exception, we don't want you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Once working class, always working class! but with you we can make an exception, we don't want you.

And I didn't want to stay working class. Not because I'm ashamed but because we get the shitty end of everything. I didn't want that for my kids. So I worked harder and I worked smarter and now I don't have to sit in the pub listening to fat racists.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
And I didn't want to stay working class. Not because I'm ashamed but because we get the shitty end of everything. I didn't want that for my kids. So I worked harder and I worked smarter and now I don't have to sit in the pub listening to fat racists.

Money doesn't dictate which class you are, and if you are alluding to me being racist I have a mixed raced daughter, and I'm not fat.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

well done and your achievement is to become the laughing stock of a football forum, you're hardly Alan Sugar mate.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
well done and your achievement is to become the laughing stock of a football forum, you're hardly Alan Sugar mate.

The laughing stock of the sum total of 4 daft old buggers on a football forum. Gutted.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

How much did your private boarding school education help in your shift from being working class to middle class or was it all down to graft in the workplace after? Just asking
Ps don’t let MoS know about your schooling, he will be class warrior all over your toff arse.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The laughing stock of the sum total of 4 daft old buggers on a football forum. Gutted.

If 36 is deemed old now I think they better review the age that you are entitled to draw your pension.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Money doesn't dictate which class you are, and if you are alluding to me being racist I have a mixed raced daughter, and I'm not fat.

Money and breeding dictate class. Fact.

Why do people think I'm alluding to things. If I thought you racist I'd call you racist. Such as I do with the poster formerly known as Das Reich. Because he's racist.
Now, stop taking it all so seriously, for someone who claims to be a working class builder you don't take a ribbing very well. Do they call you Susan on site by any chance?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Money and breeding dictate class. Fact.

Why do people think I'm alluding to things. If I Thought were you racist I'd call you racist. Such as I do with the poster formerly known as Das Reich. Because he's racist.
Now, stop taking it all so seriously, for someone who claims to be a working class builder you don't take a ribbing very well. Do they call you Susan on site by any chance?

Why would I claim to be a working class builder if I wasn't? its hardly a glamorous occupation now is it? but its an honest way to pay the bills. and on site I'm not surrounded by tits like you so a good ribbing is all part of the day to day.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had this once on here. It’s like a couple of old drunks in the pub, “you know he worked in the city”, “did he”, “that’s what I heard”, “w**ker”

Can you imagine this lot down the boozer!? **** me, I bet people run for the cellar when they come through the door! Pub bores doesn't even cover it!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why would I claim to be a working class builder if I wasn't? its hardly a glamorous occupation now is it? but its an honest way to pay the bills. and on site I'm not surrounded by tits like you so a good ribbing is all part of the day to day.

Just from you on here I very much imagine you're the site wanker. If you can't handle it on an internet site I imagine you're in tears at the end of a day on a building site :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Another person who has no clue what AI is. And yes, read my later post on the effects of industrialisation.

oh dear. not about AI is it, its the notion that replacing human labour with machines will destroy the economy and bankrupt to population. it wont and the previous evidence of technological change proves this. we will move on to new jobs, new vocations than being farm labours or digging dirt for materials or whatever. having cover AI in my student days im probably more familar than most, AI wont replace as much labour the popscience media will have you believe. back to the point, UK attracted far more investment in technology than other EU nations and you want to just distract from this inconvenient information.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Just from you on here I very much imagine you're the site wanker. If you can't handle it on an internet site I imagine you're in tears at the end of a day on a building site :lolol:

You can imagine what you like, its no skin off my nose pal.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can imagine what you like, its no skin off my nose pal.

No, I can tell that from all the replies.
Right, I'm off out for my tea. Now, where should a working class chap whose done good go to eat? I'm imagining what a lottery winner might opt for? I reckon an all you can eat mixed ethnicity buffet.
Have a lovely weekend "working class builder".

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
No, I can tell that from all the replies.
Right, I'm off out for my tea. Now, where should a working class chap whose done good go to eat? I'm imagining what a lottery winner might opt for? I reckon an all you can eat mixed ethnicity buffet.
Have a lovely weekend "working class builder".

Enjoy your pot noodle you ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here