[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No the EU Are trying to hold us to ransom by demanding the payment settlement before any constructive talks are started. We don't need to pay an actual fee to leave just what we are committed to up until we leave.

So who should pay Nigel Farages MEP pension?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hold the EU to ransom with German car and Proessco purchases then. After all, we were told that the EU simply couldn't exist without these and that they were the UK's big bargaining chip.

Yes, I remember that. Also that Britain would be the first of many, with Netherlands and France following us out. That went well then

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'm certain I heard people say that Britain buys so many German cars that it puts Britain in the, excuse the un, driving seat for negotiations. Ditto Prosecco. So how on earth can the EU hold you to random. Tell 'em to do one or you'll start driving Toyotas and drinking Cab Sav from China.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, I remember that. Also that Britain would be the first of many, with Netherlands and France following us out. That went well then

Ah yes, I totally forgot about that.....as did the Brexiteers. The French hate the EU so much they voted in a pro-EU president. Bit like Greece.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm certain I heard people say that Britain buys so many German cars that it puts Britain in the, excuse the un, driving seat for negotiations. Ditto Prosecco. So how on earth can the EU hold you to random. Tell 'em to do one or you'll start driving Toyotas and drinking Cab Sav from China.

Prosecco vile stuff. Chavs drink. Wouldn't drink it even if you bought me a glass. You'd be amazed what I drive. I'll get by with what I drink.:cheers:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 81

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
They won't admit it but that's going to upset them.:thumbsup:

It's wonderful to see Aston Martin doing well after an up and down sort of history over the last 100 years. Before old ones became so valuable I had an uncle with three of them: a split screen DB1, a prewar Mark 2 that he wrote off near Exeter, losing half an ear in the process, and, the absolute zenith, a 1935 Ulster. I believe there were only 29 of these made. It had a Brooklands can exhaust, aero screens, bonnet louvres, leather straps, the lot. Uncle went a bit balmy in his later days and finished up driving a first generation Fiat Panda. One of my first motoring memories was sitting the the dickie seat of the Mark 2 as it careered along those dead straight Lincolnshire backroads. It was believed that the Ulster was one of the effects when he died, many years ago. Today it would have the sort of price tag that contains two commas.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not happy with the idiots negotiating for us against these cretins in Brussels and as we move closer I find it disturbing how controlling and how much power the EU have over countries.

Goodbye identities sovereignties for the rest of Europe as they become one.
So glad we're leaving :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I'm not happy with the idiots negotiating for us against these cretins in Brussels and as we move closer I find it disturbing how controlling and how much power the EU have over countries.

Goodbye identities sovereignties for the rest of Europe as they become one.
So glad we're leaving :)

But these idiots were the leading brexiteers of the Tory party :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports