Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just noticed that the poll stats are in Palarse colours. It must be a plot, but who is behind it?

You know i was thinking the same just this morning....i like the idea of blue and maybe yellow..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
8 illegal immigrants found in a lorry inPortsmouth today
just makes me wonder how many get in undetected

bye dave :bigwave:

OUT,OUT,AND THRICE OUT:clap2:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Vote Leave has gone large on the Turkey about to join the EU lie. Why resort to something patently untrue? Need to rile up the masses? Vague notions of reclaiming sovereignty and democracy not getting through?

Seems a tad desperate to me, which is encouraging.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Vote Leave has gone large on the Turkey about to join the EU lie. Why resort to something patently untrue? Need to rile up the masses? Vague notions of reclaiming sovereignty and democracy not getting through?

Immigration will be the decider

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Patently untrue? You believe it if you want but it will happen.When it does I look forward to you buying your palace season ticket. You didn't think I'd forgotten had you. While you talking about lies the remain spit them out daily.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I think this may backfire on Osborne.

Wavering youngsters, probably more likely to vote 'Remain' who currently can't get on the housing ladder suddenly see their chance of being able to afford a property increase.

It was great to see Osborne finally see sense and start campaining for Leave.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015

Desperate?Wanna talk desperate then look at Remain.Cameron and Osborne are churning out tripe every day whether it be themselves or the clowns like Obama,IMF,Bank of England etc whom they persuade to go along with their nonsense. It really is farcical the desperate measures they are going to.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Patently untrue? You believe it if you want but it will happen.When it does I look forward to you buying your palace season ticket. You didn't think I'd forgotten had you. While you talking about lies the remain spit them out daily.

Been said a few times but I'm confident firstly because Turkey first applied to join in, i think, 1987. It has close 35 chapters of reforms before every member has to agree to it. So far it's done one, and if I recall correctly it's about science and technology research or something similar. The point is it's made no progress. Even if it moved forward with economic reform Turkey would simply fail any reform related to democracy and free speech currently.

Even if you do all that every EU country has to approve membership. Will Cyprus? No. Would everyone else? that's doubtful.

many countries have started and finished the process in the time Turkey's been an applicant. It's just not happening. Turkey can play hardball right now because of the refugee situation, and draw concessions from the EU, but I don't think there has ever been any appetite for Turkish membership and even less today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Desperate?Wanna talk desperate then look at Remain.Cameron and Osborne are churning out tripe every day whether it be themselves or the clowns like Obama,IMF,Bank of England etc whom they persuade to go along with their nonsense. It really is farcical the desperate measures they are going to.

Desperate is a word which does indeed come to mind when reading this post.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Isolationism. Japan tried that for a bit, between 1633 and 1853. Sakoko "closed country". Never lasts.

Clown .

We should be trading with the world not stuck isolated in the EU

You really are a clueless gimp on this subject

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does Vote Leave take people for total morons? Turkey bad - NHS good. I know, let's put them side by side and say it's one or the other. :facepalm:

Surely it's a spoof?

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Surely it's a spoof?

It's difficult to tell considering the strength of other Brexit arguments. Just chuck it all against the wall and see what sticks. The next video should just have scary words flash up in no particular order with the EU flag as a backdrop: "Migrants, Benefits, Calais, Borders, Pestilence, Disease, Superstate, Free movement, Romania, Sauerkraut".

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It's difficult to tell considering the strength of other Brexit arguments. Just chuck it all against the wall and see what sticks. The next video should just have scary words flash up in no particular order with the EU flag as a backdrop: "Migrants, Benefits, Calais, Borders, Pestilence, Disease, Superstate, Free movement, Romania, Sauerkraut".

Great idea!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here