Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Albanian drug gang operating in BRIGHTON AND HOVE banged up yesterday, yep some of the best things about Europe,lets keep it real ???
regards
DR

Yes, we've got quite enough drug gangs of our own. How dare they come over here and take our drug gangs' living away from them.......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Of course. What I mean is - it's likely I'll only be able to go and live in Europe if I waive any right to healthcare/social security etc while living there. So in effect I'll need to be able to afford private medicine and be already wealthy. In other words, only the rich will be able to experience this in future. Which is a shame.
Under the existing arrangements, the NHS pays European countries for medical care given to UK citizens. In theory, they pay us for treating EU nationals in the UK, but this often doesn't happen; the NHS annually loses millions in moneys uncollected from EU countries. This is one of the things that will form part of the negotiations - to say that it's all definitely just going to stop is just - well - scaremongering.
It may happen, but as it works at present heavily in favour of the EU countries, they'd be damn fools to give it up. It's an arrangement that can be applied equally well whether in or out of the EU.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
044+Rochefort+10.JPG

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
When did Albania become become a member of the EU?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am afraid this has been the trouble, this is why events of the last few years has not gone the way experts predicted.
The laughing, the cocky confidence, being fed project fear, watching demos by the far left and seeing monuments/ buildings disrespected, being labeled thick and stupid etc for having a different opinion......watching quietly what has been going on.........suddenly enough is enough, and the votes/referendums are a shock to many.
If the politicians had listened we might have had different outcomes.

I live in Worthing where they more or less weigh the Tory vote, I've never voted for a winning MP, but I always vote, I don't even get referendum right, 0-3 I think so far . Politically, I'm left of centre, probably, further left than centre. I never get 'listened to' my vote is wasted every election, but, would I vot to cut my nose off to spite my face? No chance.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
All lovely things, but they will still exist and, of course,, there are plenty of the aforementioned in this country, especially north of Watford Gap, if dosh is such a problem for people.
Anyway, judging by the holidays some NSC'ers have planned, dosh doesn't seem to be a widespread issue.
By the way, I voted to remain, but it is hardly the end of civilisation as we know it. Let us get on with it and look to the future.

I know it is not the end of civilisation as we know it, but there is a difference between a croissant in a café in Rouen or Poitiers, and in a Waitrose in Brighton.

And there are plenty of people who would still rather be part of Europe. That will bring ideas of "Get over it, you lost", so I will get over it in just the same way as Nigel Farage got over it the day he lost the first election he stood in.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Would it be an idea to block the retards from this thread and give them their own thread where they can stick their fingers in their ears,screw their eyes tight shut and click their heels together and say " There's no place like Bournemouth in 1970 " ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I live in Worthing where they more or less weigh the Tory vote, I've never voted for a winning MP, but I always vote, I don't even get referendum right, 0-3 I think so far . Politically, I'm left of centre, probably, further left than centre. I never get 'listened to' my vote is wasted every election, but, would I vot to cut my nose off to spite my face? No chance.

I have never voted Tory either....but got the result i wanted, many others probably got the result they wanted and live in Tory strongholds....as i said the main political parties
did not listen, the shock of the results will now perhaps make them lend an ear.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Would it be an idea to block the retards from this thread and give them their own thread where they can stick their fingers in their ears,screw their eyes tight shut and click their heels together and say " There's no place like Bournemouth in 1970 " ?

Another example "retards"..........and you wonder why the majority got sick of this kind of talk and voted against the sneering elite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here