Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes, lots returning people to cleaning houses, collecting rubbish, working on farms etc.

sounds like a return to the feudal system and doomsday.
on the plus side could probably get a job with the council

bring out yer dead
bring_out_your_dead.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Might do. There will be no young foreigners to pay taxes though so dont expect any pension as the age drops. Less heating at night, more jumpers. Like before we joined the eu

no i would say that was before things were invented.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We wont have an army to go to war, and anyway the eu will have invaded and taken over by then

Perhaps we could side with the Russians like in the old days

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No I mean more job opportunities for our fellow countrymen and women plus less pressure on limited housing stock.

Sometimes JC you are beating your head against the wall. The 'remainers' don't see the logical arguments, just the belief in an ideal utopia. Deluded, naïve, immature or plain stupid. It will take another 100yrs for a truly politically united group of disparate cultures/countries to allow themselves to become truly united.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed,p. They seem the only country to support us leaving

Because they know how important we are to Europe,the Russians know it for different reasons......the EU will beg us to come back,we will start the dominos falling or they will bend over backwards to give us a good deal.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Sometimes JC you are beating your head against the wall. The 'remainers' don't see the logical arguments, just the belief in an ideal utopia. Deluded, naïve, immature or plain stupid. It will take another 100yrs for a truly politically united group of disparate cultures/countries to allow themselves to become truly united.

Far longer than 100 years. Look at history. The romans couldnt manage it, neither will the eu, and of course its not what we are in for

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Our eu citizens welcome us to work in their country which is great, as well as retire their etc. Happy days

I daresay Spain etc do welcome our well off that retire and so contribute to their economy. Sadly i have not come across many immigrants that come here to retire though.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I daresay Spain etc do welcome our well off that retire and so contribute to their economy. Sadly i have not come across many immigrants that come here to retire though.

EU migrants do as well contribute to the economy. They also pay taxes, rather than live off a pension so there may be more flowing in to the system.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

I see the vast majority working hard, trying to better themselves and contribute to the community

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
EU migrants do as well contribute to the economy. They also pay taxes, rather than live off a pension so there may be more flowing in to the system.

Pensioners pay tax and have earnt the right to a pension.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here