Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Where is this mythical link to which you refer.

A copy and paste job is not a link.

My all means highlight the parts of the article that you believe in, but a link gives everyone the opportunity to read the full article should they wish to.

i suspect you don't like doing this, as there have been many articles which you have copied and pasted across where reading the full article gives a totally different picture to the one that you want to paint.

Still nice to see that you have descended to personal insults, you must really be enjoying yourself today, despite the total trouncing of your beloved UKIP in the two by-elections

I am enjoying myself, never expected UKIP to win, hardly a trouncing though.
UKIP did what they set out, Nige has gone and if UKIP do fold then so be it.
Meanwhile you are still bleating because you lost the Referendum, still sore because Corbyn is useless and you have looked a tit defending both.
So yes I am enjoying myself.
I eagerly await your crying "We will all be poorer sob sob".

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The whole reciprocity aspect does seem to be absent on some peoples radar especially with the more colourful doom scenarios

So what happens in the "no deal is better than a bad deal" situation?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Meanwhile you are still bleating because you lost the Referendum, still sore because Corbyn is useless and you have looked a tit defending both.

If you are missing Farage, you can catch him on LBC where he is still lying and twisting statistics.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You can always tell when Labour have been embarassed.The lefties come out in force to attack the good guys,trying to distract attention from how their world view is totally irrelevant nowadays.Missing a couple still-they must still be crying in their safe places,or had their i-pods nicked by nasty Iranians :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

BINGO

Where have I stated any support for Corybn. Don't tell me you are making things up again. You will call it stating an opinion whereas others willview it as a lie.

No doubt you will cut and paste your evidence to support you accusations

Jan 30, 2008
BINGO

Where have I stated any support for Corybn. Don't tell me you are making things up again. You will call it stating an opinion whereas others willview it as a lie.

No doubt you will cut and paste your evidence to support you accusations
are you Lincoln imps love child :facepalm:
regards
DR

D

Deleted member 22389

Wasn't that produced by the far right American fruitcake who believes that school massacres have been staged by 'the establishment'? Next up, 'Is Jeremy Corbyn a Grand Wizard?'

I haven't got a clue. All I know is the video is right as regards the complete overreaction to brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here