Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Given your dislike of the EU why didn't to move to a non-EU country?

I had great faith that the British people would take us out of the EU swamp.I have lived in other EU countries,France,Belgium,and Germany and they leave a lot to be desired.And their potholes are every bit as bad as ours.When are you moving?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had great faith that the British people would take us out of the EU swamp.I have lived in other EU countries,France,Belgium,and Germany and they leave a lot to be desired.And their potholes are every bit as bad as ours.When are you moving?

I think you have misunderstood or avoided the question. No-matter but I shan't be going anywhere, I have great faith that we can survive the horrendous mess Cameron and the leave voters have created.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Theresa May today
"We know what happens when mainstream, centre-ground politics fails," she said. "People embrace the fringe - the politics of division and despair. They turn to those who offer easy answers - who claim to understand people's problems and always know what - and who - to blame.

"We see those fringe voices gaining prominence in some countries across Europe today - voices from the hard-left and the far-right stepping forward and sensing that this is their time."

Do you think Farages ears were burning?

It was a good speech all in all, full of hope, but does anyone really believe her?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38555927

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think you have misunderstood or avoided the question. No-matter but I shan't be going anywhere, I have great faith that we can survive the horrendous mess Cameron and the leave voters have created.

I certainly didn't avoid your question,however illiterately worded,and happen to love my country hence my staying here through various disastrous,politically mad,regimes,living in hope.I am pleased you have great faith in our survival,and hope you can motivate some of your fellow whiners into being a bit more positive.No,that's being a bit too optimistic-a little bit less negative.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I certainly didn't avoid your question,however illiterately worded,and happen to love my country hence my staying here through various disastrous,politically mad,regimes,living in hope.I am pleased you have great faith in our survival,and hope you can motivate some of your fellow whiners into being a bit more positive.No,that's being a bit too optimistic-a little bit less negative.

I do beg your pardon, I seem to have deleted the words "you want" in the original question. Please take a look at the section I have highlighted in your quote and ask yourself if you can really afford to be throwing accusations of illiteracy at people. As for the rest of your post? Cobblers.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Theresa May today
"We know what happens when mainstream, centre-ground politics fails," she said. "People embrace the fringe - the politics of division and despair. They turn to those who offer easy answers - who claim to understand people's problems and always know what - and who - to blame.

"We see those fringe voices gaining prominence in some countries across Europe today - voices from the hard-left and the far-right stepping forward and sensing that this is their time."

Do you think Farages ears were burning?

It was a good speech all in all, full of hope, but does anyone really believe her?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38555927

Why would Farage's ears be burning, she stated hard left and hard right I thought.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh dear,oh dear,still whining.Are you a teacher or a social worker Mr. Cramp?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh dear,oh dear,still whining.Are you a teacher or a social worker Mr. Cramp?

While I would be proud to be either of those, I am neither.

P.S changing the spelling of someone's user name for "comedy" effect? Really? Strewth.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here