Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which again I think is load of bollox. Security is the worst it has ever been, look at the borderless EU for starters and the hundreds, possibly thousands of refugees arriving in the EU every day, when is it going to stop, where is everyone going to go? Millions of people all heading to the EU.

Calm down dear

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The the maths behind the £4300 figure was debunked weeks ago .

Why is anyone still mentioning it or taking seriously?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Farage's man Boris Johnson is really on one at the moment. In one breath he shouts down any arguments for staying in the EU as scaremongering in the next he compares the EU with the Nazi state.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
what makes someone get up and parrot out already well refuted arguments. were you simply making a check list for the day's debate? i suppose its worked.

He's doing his [MENTION=29908]gregbrighton[/MENTION] parody.

Cheers me up :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
no facts behind why it will be better though

Nobody can give true facts on any future ahead of time predictions but let's face it remaining more English/British rather than a diluted Euro version of this country/nations gives us a better chance of getting the best deal for us longer term.....

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Farage's man Boris Johnson is really on one at the moment. In one breath he shouts down any arguments for staying in the EU as scaremongering in the next he compares the EU with the Nazi state.
Boris tells a lot of fibs about the EU.

Nonsense like it being illegal for children to blow up balloons, nonsense about EU accounts not being signed off.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Boris tells a lot of fibs about the EU.

Nonsense like it being illegal for children to blow up balloons, nonsense about EU accounts not being signed off.

It's not nonsense, even the EU doesn't trust the EU...

http://www.aecr.eu/eu-ombudsman-criticises-delay-in-eu-whistleblower-safeguards/

As Paul van Buitanen, an ex EU Accountant turned whistleblower and now MEP said of the EU.......

Things have got even worse. There is now a regulation which supposedly protects so-called whistleblowers which makes officials believe that they can uncover scandals. But in reality, if one does this, they are destroyed. So the regulation does not work.”

Keep on believing........that's all you have.......belief, like a religious nutjob.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Boredom? Some people like to go on occasional :fishing: trips, just surprised there are so many bites.

Not so much "biting" JFG, more nipping the "security" and "£4,300" in the bud, these "facts" were banded about weeks ago, many believed or were taken in...... now even though they have been refuted a poster shoehorns these "facts" in again.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not so much "biting" JFG, more nipping the "security" and "£4,300" in the bud, these "facts" were banded about weeks ago, many believed or were taken in...... now even though they have been refuted a poster shoehorns these "facts" in again.

Appreciate your efforts but I think [MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] knows full well the arguments he repeated are fabricated drivel as do others who repeat them ad nauseam.

It's all about poking the Brexiteers nest to stir things up a bit ... otherwise known as trolling. :wink:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Things are going pretty good for the UK, I am proud of what we achieve in a tough world. Why would we jeopardise that for all the uncertainty that the Quitters would bring? So we can see the unfettered leadership from Corbyn? Or Borris? Or Nigel?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'm surprised the whole country didn't make their mind up the moment Michael Gove joined the leave campaign. Doing the opposite to what he advocates is, of itself, sound reason to make a decision.

Unless of course he's bluffing.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's not nonsense, even the EU doesn't trust the EU...

http://www.aecr.eu/eu-ombudsman-criticises-delay-in-eu-whistleblower-safeguards/

As Paul van Buitanen, an ex EU Accountant turned whistleblower and now MEP said of the EU.......

Things have got even worse. There is now a regulation which supposedly protects so-called whistleblowers which makes officials believe that they can uncover scandals. But in reality, if one does this, they are destroyed. So the regulation does not work.”

Keep on believing........that's all you have.......belief, like a religious nutjob.

Independent fact checker on the radio called it a 'fib'.

I'll stick with that rather than your serial rubbish, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here