Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Clamp's post, which I replied are 17m thick, and you posted "correct" on post 21965 I believe.

You really are brainless and are yet again making things up or is it your usual get out when wrong that its just your opinion. @clamp never mentioned leave voters so how dis I if you're referring back.
Maybe a jack and jill book will assist you in learning the language and more importantly understand it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Suggest the many people questioning the intellectual capacity of some sections of our population take a long hard look in the mirror considering the ill informed drivel many of you have posted re Brexit.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You really are brainless and are yet again making things up or is it your usual get out when wrong that its just your opinion. @clamp never mentioned leave voters so how dis I if you're referring back.
Maybe a jack and jill book will assist you in learning the language and more importantly understand it.
To be honest college boy your tone is getting on my wick. A snide behind the keyboard. Look back at the posts you spanner. You lie, look back.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To be honest college boy your tone is getting on my wick. A snide behind the keyboard. Look back at the posts you spanner. You lie, look back.

So perhaps you would like to post where it states leavers in those posts to which you refer.
Still making things up making false accusations and not understanding almost everthing is just par for the course for you.
If you ask Santa nicely you may be gifted some intelligence for christmas. Maybe you should take a rest until then.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So perhaps you would like to post where it states leavers in those posts to which you refer.
Still making things up making false accusations and not understanding almost everthing is just par for the course for you.
If you ask Santa nicely you may be gifted some intelligence for christmas. Maybe you should take a rest until then.

Do you only ever respond with childish comments. Suppose it matches your age. When you actually have something useful to say rather than abuse anybody who doesn't match your leftwing views comeback

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Do you only ever respond with childish comments. Suppose it matches your age. When you actually have something useful to say rather than abuse anybody who doesn't match your leftwing views comeback

Perhaps the think one could actually post with accuracy rather than making things up then no further comment would be needed.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Spoilt child syndrome, grow up FFS .....

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Suggest the many people questioning the intellectual capacity of some sections of our population take a long hard look in the mirror considering the ill informed drivel many of you have posted re Brexit.

What fun. I suspect this current little tributary to the debate arose from a clearly satirical response I made to a prominent NSC Brexiteer who had written a day or so ago that the reason an opinion survey had results he didn't like was because the questioners had asked the wrong people.

Obviously, few leading Brexiteers will admit to any frailty of any kind at any time and there will now be claims that this is a reference to the fact Leavers have been saying since the flood that all Brexiteers are thick xenophobes. I haven't, and wouldn't, say that. Some of them are certainly a bit po-faced though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What fun. I suspect this current little tributary to the debate arose from a clearly satirical response I made to a prominent NSC Brexiteer who had written a day or so ago that the reason an opinion survey had results he didn't like was because the questioners had asked the wrong people.

Obviously, few leading Brexiteers will admit to any frailty of any kind at any time and there will now be claims that this is a reference to the fact Leavers have been saying since the flood that all Brexiteers are thick xenophobes. I haven't, and wouldn't, say that. Some of them are certainly a bit po-faced though.

Is the correct answer in fact the only person who has stated that all leavers sre thick is a leaver by saying that others have said that, when in fact no one else has said that and when asked to provide the evidence for their falsehood of course silence returns.

Maybe some fellow leaver may wish to counsel the one being silent

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Farage on R4 now, he is of course getting owned because he is a one trick pony. A bore. A political lightweight. A fraud. A two-faced fake.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Farage on R4 now, he is of course getting owned because he is a one trick pony. A bore. A political lightweight. A fraud. A two-faced fake.

Farage has achieved what he wanted and slowly but surely the EU is now changing tact because maybe we have a stronger hand than some of you would like to believe

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Farage has achieved what he wanted and slowly but surely the EU is now changing tact because maybe we have a stronger hand than some of you would like to believe

He achieved it with lies and empty rhetoric. Now he can piss off. Either way, he is being turned into a laughing stock. He's getting trounced. It's enjoyable.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're right of course, but that's his problem. What really worries me is that he is turning us all into a laughing stock for the civilised world: Nigel Farage, the boorish public face of New Britain.

He is turning us into a laughing stock. The world decided that after the ref and it was confirmed with his preposterous buddying up to Trump. I'd laugh at us. He's weakening this country with every utterance.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Quite possibly, I haven't been following it that closely. Whatever the reason it was getting quite tiresome. Hence my terse rebuke.

No need to defend yourself I know you haven't specifically said 'all Brexiteers are thick xenophobes'. Your contributions are far more subtle.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I have seen no change of tack from the EU, could you point me to any news that indicates that they may let us have our cake and eat it?

We have a reasonable hand to play, but the EU definitely has a stronger one. If we do not start showing a bit more tact ie shut BoJo up, we may find them far more belligerent than you imagine.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I was -2 at the time so can't comment. Although I do know the intentions were set out clearly and both sides actually made a coherent , decent argument. This time round it was put forward by Cameron to save his bacon. It was rushed, half arsed and held with the firm belief we would remain and no plan for Brexit. The two are incomparable I'm afraid.

But you know all this, you're just looking for an argument. Not today, I'm hungover to buggery and I don't have the head for it. You'll just have to take my word for it, I'm right.

Perhaps, take some time to research the 1975 referendum campaign.
The 'yes' (pro EEC) campaign was financed by big business and the banks and 'no' campaigners were the subject of
character assasination as communists, Tony Benn in particular. The 'yes' campaign did not outline the implications
of membership and every subsequent treaty that transferred power to the EEC made the campaign run in 1975 look all the more dishonest.
Despite all of this I accept the 1975 result just as I accept the 2016 result.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here