Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brexit SPREADS across Europe:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not for long as they were all waiting for us to make the first move :wave:

They are meeting without us next week.

It's like a divorce and there is no point us begging them to think of the kids when our own voters have been caught screwing their own children over

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Breaking news on Sky: Hungary, Austria, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, France want referendums on the EU but that daft bint Nicola Sturgeon wants that tin pot country to stay in the EU.

Yes, that great social democrat, Marine Le Pen, is making the case for France. As well as the leader of one of Italy's minority parties. The leader of the far-right Danish People’s Party, and, where is he ? Oh yes, there he is, good old Geert Wilders is making the case for the Dutch.

Oh, what a lovely Europe. At least the trains will run on time.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
They are meeting without us next week.

It's like a divorce and there is no point us begging them to think of the kids when our own voters have been caught screwing their own children over

They meet without us and decide laws and regulations anyway. Fish and chips, lemonade from now on instead of cavouir, fine wine and champaign.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Yes, that great social democrat, Marine Le Pen, is making the case for France. As well as the leader of one of Italy's minority parties. The leader of the far-right Danish People’s Party, and, where is he ? Oh yes, there he is, good old Geert Wilders is making the case for the Dutch.

Oh, what a lovely Europe. At least the trains will run on time.

Deal with it because the citizens of Europe have had enough of the European gravy train taking their subjects as fools just like today'so result proved.

I'm going out to celebrate and suggest you do as well as democracy has prevailed.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You still having this conspiracy theory?
To be fair they're a well paid organisation with many many benefits and a £2 billion wage bill a year for us Europeans to pay.

Question is...
Does Europe really honestly need a "middle man" like the EU to tell you what you can and can't do?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That deal should have been the cornerstone of the remain campaign and a show of strength to our electorate that their concerns can be heard and addressed in Europe. It speaks volumes that this deal was barely mentioned behind the scaremongering

The Remain side did bring up Cameron's deal in the TV debates but on two occasions I can recall it was met with derision and laughter, probably because of something the audience had read about it in The Sun or some wag's quip on Mock The Week or HIGNFY.

I fancy no benefits for 4 years would have gone a long way to reducing the numbers of economic migrants. If you're not working or claiming it is very expensive to continue to live in the UK.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Remain side did bring up Cameron's deal in the TV debates but on two occasions I can recall it was met with derision and laughter, probably because of something the audience had read about it in The Sun or some wag's quip on Mock The Week or HIGNFY.

Or perhaps the audience actually did know what they were laughing about. It did, after all, look pathetic in comparison to Mr. Neville Chamberlain's 'piece of paper!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

I fancy no benefits for 4 years would have gone a long way to reducing the numbers of economic migrants. If you're not working or claiming it is very expensive to continue to live in the UK.

Well as that deal is now null and void let's see how many come over on the old terms while they can

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Danes voted against the Maastricht treaty before they were bullied into a second referendum to vote it through. They will vote OUT. The Swedes will probably also vote OUT.

Oh not that again. The Danes said No and as a result the EU made significant concessions. The Danes then said Yes. The EU did not bully. It conceded.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We might no longer be part of the huge trading block on our doorstep, and our country might well be broken up
You think England, Scotland and Wales are separate countries right? So when you say our country might be broken up, do you mean England?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So? It's reported elswhere if you Google. I got it from Aljazeera news if it really matters.
You got the same info from a variety of sources but chose to link to the express :facepalm: As soon as I saw it was the express I just ignored it :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The ponces are starting to panic ,ideal scenario now,General election next year,followed by several big contributors pulling out of Europe followed by the trial of Tony Blair.
Blair executed live on PPV, deficit paid off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh not that again. The Danes said No and as a result the EU made significant concessions. The Danes then said Yes. The EU did not bully. It conceded.
That can't be right, the EU hold all the cards and have us all over a barrel ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here