Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog Xmas teaser for you business accountant types

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve now tried most of them. Zombie Cake is nice enough to buy the cheap offer in Tescos, the rest are poor.

They have brewed hundreds of beers; I doubt you have tried most of them. Do you mean you’ve tried most of their core range?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Thanks for those figures. My return is around 28 times from EPII. I have 2200 shares from just over a grand.

I purchased for £190 in what I think was EP3 -

This now equates to 100 shares and I assume there will be another multiplier after the current issue closes?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I purchased for £190 in what I think was EP3 -

This now equates to 100 shares and I assume there will be another multiplier after the current issue closes?

Nah they won’t split again for a while I don’t think, as growth isn’t at the huge rate it was before

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
They have brewed hundreds of beers; I doubt you have tried most of them. Do you mean you’ve tried most of their core range?

How many do I have to try to know their beer isn’t very good? Even Siren have a beer that I don’t like, but I know that 90% of them are to my taste, and know how to brew well, with good balance of flavour.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many do I have to try to know their beer isn’t very good? Even Siren have a beer that I don’t like, but I know that 90% of them are to my taste, and know how to brew well, with good balance of flavour.

My post came across badly. What I was trying to say is they have a lot of, imho, great seasonal and special beers which are more interesting than there core stuff. But if it’s not your think then fair enough. Agree about Siren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here