Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

Draw, I would have probably taken that at the start. This season has become irritating with the injuries, however it's up to the current players to step up. We are still in it. It's nobodies fault, just bad luck.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
With a couple of those late slips into draws not happening we would be flying. If the January window is good we will be the complete package.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'M NOT THE LOCAL HARD MAN, NEVER HAVE BEEN ,YOU'RE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE???
regards
DR

Why the caps dude? You really come across as a total ********. either you love it or not, I haver no idea. But being the c*nt you are, I have no respect for you, please pm me and meet me.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
With a couple of those late slips into draws not happening we would be flying. If the January window is good we will be the complete package.

Strengthen in Jan, get the injured players back and we'll be a force at the top of the table I reckon.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Point against a team bang in form with the injuries is good, especially after the manner of defeat last week. Lets hope we can get 4-6 points from the next two home games, January window can't come soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here