Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Is anyone else's commentary through the player app so far behind that they get a text from the club and that see ****er Solako on sky before I hear the goal? It totally spoils it for me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
BBC stats show 3 shots on target. Have to say that criticism of Stockdale's shot stopping is wholly justified.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is anyone else's commentary through the player app so far behind that they get a text from the club and that see ****er Solako on sky before I hear the goal? It totally spoils it for me.

Why don't you just pause Sky for two minutes, so it's on a slight delay?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FFS Upson is constantly injured at Leicester and not playing, he was done in at the back end of last year in the play offs. Move on and get behind GG and LD. BTW it's now 2-1 so give us a chance [emoji33]
I wasn't moaning, just stating an opinion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
FFS !!!!!!!! 2-0 down after 38 minutes !!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

just the word Salako spoils it for everyone

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Leeds is the only league game this season we have scored first in after six games. I'm sure that says something.

I think I am right in saying that the other team have scored with their first shot on target in every single game. Astonishing really.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Its so far behind Dunk has just equalised against Charlton!!!!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The goals are being reported on here before the commentary from the game. Which is also a bit shit.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Correction 2-1 down yet another defender gets us out the shit !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here