Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does the friend have enough loyalty points ?

They do, but the error occurs just before I can actually choose the person; it falls over when I literally press the "assign ticket to friend" button.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
As this is worth 20 points I imagine quite a few are in the same boat. Worth emailing the club on this point. You would like to think it is automatic but bet it isn't.

I was previously told that points are added manually after the game had been played. Unless they are working some of the weekend to do this I'd be surprised if they get added before Monday when points required drop. Having said that it will be a small MK home turn out so may happen?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was previously told that points are added manually after the game had been played. Unless they are working some of the weekend to do this I'd be surprised if they get added before Monday when points required drop. Having said that it will be a small MK home turn out so may happen?

Can't believe it's manual in the sense of each person being done individually. More likely someone has to press a few buttons to upload all of the attendees in one go (dumping from the ticketing system to the points system or something).

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Can't believe it's manual in the sense of each person being done individually. More likely someone has to press a few buttons to upload all of the attendees in one go (dumping from the ticketing system to the points system or something).

Yeah you'd hope so but I was told that it takes some time to complete because each record needs to be updated...maybe things have improved since end of last season though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loyalty points from MK game yesterday have been added overnight, so anyone that was within 20 points of the required 1150 can now get one today [emoji106][emoji106]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Loyalty points from MK game yesterday have been added overnight, so anyone that was within 20 points of the required 1150 can now get one today [emoji106][emoji106]
Mine was 1130 yesterday, and is 1130 today. No idea if MK loyalty yet added. Best I keep checking through the day as it may get me to 1150 before tomorrow.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
is there somewhere where it lists your games/points?
On the seagulls phone app log into 'buy tickets' and check your account details. It's at the top. Well the points total is.

Must also be shown in a similar place on the main ticket site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here