Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News - Danny Cullip currently in transfer talks....

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
With Leicester.

The deal will be concluded over the weekend with Micky set to get his man back.

Personal terms are currently being negotiated according to my source.

I desperately hope that it's not true, but as the news eminates from a member of the Cullip household I'm pretty sure of the truth in it.

Let's hope he wants more money than Micky will pay.

Stands back and waits to be flamed...

:flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
oh BOLLOCKS.
We're in for a struggle next season as it is....losing DC would be an absolute disaster - he is the most important player at the club by a mile.

This sounds far too credible for my liking. Why couldn't this have been a Nemo thread ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i hope its bullshit but sounds believeable

:nono: :angry: :censored:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Complete and utter bollocks.

He won't pass a medical anyway.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
He's still got a year on his contract. What sort of fee could we expect for him?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Life moves on,We were supposed to be doomed when Bobby Z left.We managed to replace Foster,Lawrenson and Crosby so it isn't all bad.

MRRF 10

*if* he did leave, are there any good defenders out of contract at the moment or could we move virgo into the center? but also don't forget we do have Blackwell, it won't be as bad as everyone is forcasting, but i still don't believe he will go until i see or hear for myself

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I think we should get around £1M if we sold him. That should help in our push for Falmer. However, where is Adams going to get the money from?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The loss of Cullip would be massive. I really hope he does stay, especially as he still has a year on his contract.

Maybe why McGhee wants another centre back?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Jim D said:
I think we should get around £1M if we sold him. That should help in our push for Falmer. However, where is Adams going to get the money from?

Exactly what I was thinking - they don't have any money to spend, do they? I should think we'd sells for £500k if they offered it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here