Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking bad

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Very excited about the next episode being described as the best of the series.

Won't say too much as I expect allot of people haven't seen it yet. But it is a good'un! Very very very dark! Personally I preferred last weeks though.

Can't believe there are only 2 more episodes to go!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
just watched it and it was superb, gutted when it ended. need more i can't wait another 7 days!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
That could have been the final episode and you would have thought fair enough. Walt definitely trying to get Skyler off the hook with that phone call.

Brace yourselves for next week............

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont say it lightly but I think its probably the best tv show EVER.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Watched the latest one today: every time I think it's in danger of jumping the shark, things go off in another direction and the tension and intrigue is ramped up yet again.

For me, it is one of the best tv shows of all time, as it transcends genres. It's one for drama lovers, cop show lovers, action and adventure lovers etc etc.

News that the Saul spinoff show is appearing next year doesn't fill me with dread.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Brilliant and truly harrowing. The end is now clearly in sight. I personally think it will end with walt rescuing Jessie and then using the riccin on himself.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
****spoilers for if you haven't seen the most recent episode****

I can't beleive Hank is dead... One of the most legendary characters on telly. I was hoping for an ending that saw him and Marie end up with Walter Jnr and Holly and they all live happily ever after...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I dont say it lightly but I think its probably the best tv show EVER.

I think I agree. I can't recall ever being this into a TV show. I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Brilliant and truly harrowing. The end is now clearly in sight. I personally think it will end with walt rescuing Jessie and then using the riccin on himself.

Dunno. Surely if you were Walt you'd assume Jesse is dead already wouldn't you? Or does he go back to get his money? Surely he is not that stupid? But then you wouldn't have expected him to still be alive post visit to Tuco's place in season 1 or 2. I think they'll keep Jesse alive to cook as Uncle Jack's comments about greed I think will come back to bite them.

Will they find Hank and Gomez? His car with a ruddy great bullet hole is still out in the desert. What happened to the lottery ticket?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I think I agree. I can't recall ever being this into a TV show. I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Dunno. Surely if you were Walt you'd assume Jesse is dead already wouldn't you? Or does he go back to get his money? Surely he is not that stupid? But then you wouldn't have expected him to still be alive post visit to Tuco's place in season 1 or 2. I think they'll keep Jesse alive to cook as Uncle Jack's comments about greed I think will come back to bite them.

Will they find Hank and Gomez? His car with a ruddy great bullet hole is still out in the desert. What happened to the lottery ticket?

Didn't the Aryan Brotherhood take away Hank's car with them? I could be wrong but I am sure they towed a car away with them.

Unless Walt makes a very quick turnaround in attitude and decide to try and save Jesse (which I massively doubt considering what he said to Jesse about watching Jane die). So I think Walt will decide to go after the rest of his money. He has pretty much nothing to lose now so his logic will be to get as much money as he can and hope that it eventually ends up in the hands of his family (whom I doubt would want it or be allowed it now the Feds are involved). Actually looking at it I wouldn't be surprised if he goes after the money purely for himself now.

Either way it is setting it up for him to somehow free Jesse, it could be deliberate it could be accidental. I doubt it will result in Walt offing all of the AB with that M60 though. Walt aint Rambo... If he takes on the AB on his own he will use one of his cunning plans like the way he took out Gus.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Didn't the Aryan Brotherhood take away Hank's car with them? I could be wrong but I am sure they towed a car away with them.

You're right but I meant Walt's car. He ran out of fuel due to it all leaking out from the bullet hole and ended up pushing his barrel of cash to the native American chap who sold him his wagon. One would assume that is still out in the dessert somewhere.

Unless Walt makes a very quick turnaround in attitude and decide to try and save Jesse (which I massively doubt considering what he said to Jesse about watching Jane die). So I think Walt will decide to go after the rest of his money. He has pretty much nothing to lose now so his logic will be to get as much money as he can and hope that it eventually ends up in the hands of his family (whom I doubt would want it or be allowed it now the Feds are involved). Actually looking at it I wouldn't be surprised if he goes after the money purely for himself now.

Do you think Skyler would want the money now? Marie would go nuts if she knew she was living off the proceeds of what ultimately killed her husband.

Either way it is setting it up for him to somehow free Jesse, it could be deliberate it could be accidental. I doubt it will result in Walt offing all of the AB with that M60 though. Walt aint Rambo... If he takes on the AB on his own he will use one of his cunning plans like the way he took out Gus.

The only links he has now to them is Todd who isn't going to turn on his family and Lydia. So if you're right (and to be fair to you you've been pretty good at predicting things so far) then the M60 could be to scare the shit out of her into telling him where there "lab" is. As you say he's not rambo so going in there all guns blazing isn't his style. Doing something with the ricin on the other hand....

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I only started watching Breaking Bad in August but such has been my frenzied viewing I've smashed through whole series in a day, I only caught up last week and now I've put myself in the position of having to wait a full week for each episode at it's driving me crazy. Last nights show was the quickest 45 minutes of TV I've ever seen.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
am i right in thinking walt took the option to disappear from saul? i assume we will now fast forward to the 'flash forwards' we have seen at the beginning of episodes, where walt has returned, and we will find out what has happened to everybody in the time since he left

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
am i right in thinking walt took the option to disappear from saul? i assume we will now fast forward to the 'flash forwards' we have seen at the beginning of episodes, where walt has returned, and we will find out what has happened to everybody in the time since he left

Yeah he has taken the disappearing option from Saul. We can only assume something happens in the next episode that brings him back to Albuquerque...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The only other series that has got me as hooked as BB is the wire, I now don't know which one is my favourite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here