Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bradley Lowery - Massive Scumbag

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Prison is for dangerous criminals, so it doesn't apply here.

I would suggest that public humiliation and losing his job will have a forever effect. In many ways he will have suffered enough.

A spell doing community service in a hospice or something would be a good rehabilitation.

Being forced to watch Sheffield Wednesday for the rest of the season is a bit OTT. I'd take 9 months in clink.
Pretty sure social media will - hurrah! - comprehensively destroy the ****'s life. And Sheffield Wednesday won't be welcoming him back anytime soon either. Oh well :wave:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Have to admit when I saw the original picture over the weekend I was pretty convinced that this was a photoshop job. I was eagerly awaiting the backlash on all those SM types calling for his head on a plate. Turns out I was wrong and he is a c**t!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
:facepalm: :lolol:

(I think you'll find he wasn't actually claiming it was alright!)
Apologies to @Tom Hark Preston Park if I misread the comment ... I thought it was suggesting that my post about it not being printed (as was suggested by another poster) was crass as that really wasn't the point. I thought the eye roll emoji was aimed at my comment ... if that wasn't the case, then apologies (y)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have to admit when I saw the original picture over the weekend I was pretty convinced that this was a photoshop job. I was eagerly awaiting the backlash on all those SM types calling for his head on a plate. Turns out I was wrong and he is a c**t!
I posted the Twitter thing on an other page and must admit I thought the image looked a bit like it had been photoshopped too.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Unbelievable.... Losing his job...unlikely to get another job..... Most of his friends will turn against him. He surely won`t be welcome in his local Pub. Someone may well get into argument with him and smack him !!
Dale Houghton this will cost you dear whatever the court decides to do with you !!

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Really can't understand why people do this sort of thing. The biggest losers are always going to end up being themselves. I think the bloke who chopped the tree down might learn the same lesson.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
This is a stain on the whole of football. Monkey chants, mocking Spurs fans with gas chamber noises is one thing, but this is depraved

Blanket life ban from all football grounds at the very least

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unbelievable.... Losing his job...unlikely to get another job..... Most of his friends will turn against him. He surely won`t be welcome in his local Pub. Someone may well get into argument with him and smack him !!
Dale Houghton this will cost you dear whatever the court decides to do with you !!

Unless he has equally unpleasant friends and family. Twatter etc reveal a huge movement in the UK and US of unempathetic low lives.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You're not wrong to be skeptical these days though. It's always best to wait before reacting to anything online.

Unless it's a referee of an Albion match.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not really that surprised to be perfectly honest, as football crowds do tend to contain some utter bellends. There are many unsavoury chants from many clubs (including ours?). Glad it's been highlighted, hope he gets some stick from his own, a ban, a fine/donation to the lad's charity and some community hours in that field but I'm afraid I'm not getting that het up about it. He made a stupid decision but other people's actions recently (physical violence, chopping down an historic tree) are worse imho.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
So, if I've read the article right, he was having "banter" with some Sunderland fans who had shown him a Sheffield United badge. And his response, as a fully grown adult, was to get up a picture of a six year old cancer victim rather than, say, a picture of a Newcastle badge?

Just why?. What goes through his head? Which part of his brain went on holiday and allowed that thought to get followed through to its end?

It isn't difficult to not be an absolute weapon - just wake up and don't be an absolute weapon. People do it every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here