Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Hunt

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
May i take this oppotunity to encourage anyone who is stumped for something interesting to do on Boxing Day morning to go along and support thier local hunt.

There are several meeting in various parts of Sussex and always looking for support from people on foot.Its also great to take the family along to the meet itself and you will be welcomed warmly with Port,mulled wine and mince pies!!

The Boxing day hunt is part of the history of our country and a classic christmas country traddition.

On Boxing Day over 300 hunts will meet and 250,000 people will demonstrate their support.Please feel free to join in the next stage of the campaign urging politicians to Scrap the Act.

When the ban came into force the first priority was to maintain the infrastructure of hunting until the law is changed. This year there are more hunts meeting on Boxing Day than there were last and more people are hunting than before the ban.

The next task was to show that the Hunting Act is bad law. A recent poll showed that less than three in ten (29%) of UK adults think the Hunting Act is working and from left to right the media has poured scorn on the Hunting Act and those who made it law.

The final part of the campaign is to scrap the Hunting Act. The case for repeal is undeniable, and will be made consistently over the coming year. Hunting will outlast the Government that tried to ban it, and it is inevitable that a future parliament will seek a resolution to the hunting issue based on principle, not prejudice.

BAN THE BAN!!!:clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think you're going to find a great deal of support around here. On the whole NSC doesn't really seem to go in for murdering defenseless animals, for kicks.

Merry Christmas, anyway.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I love tradition shame I am not able to get anywhere do to other commitments.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We're riding out with the Hampshire from Herriad. All of us bar the new born baby, will be the two littlest first time so a pretty special time for us.

Enjoy Junior!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
May i take this oppotunity to encourage anyone who is stumped for something interesting to do on Boxing Day morning to go along and support thier local hunt.

There are several meeting in various parts of Sussex and always looking for support from people on foot.Its also great to take the family along to the meet itself and you will be welcomed warmly with Port,mulled wine and mince pies!!

The Boxing day hunt is part of the history of our country and a classic christmas country traddition.

On Boxing Day over 300 hunts will meet and 250,000 people will demonstrate their support.Please feel free to join in the next stage of the campaign urging politicians to Scrap the Act.

When the ban came into force the first priority was to maintain the infrastructure of hunting until the law is changed. This year there are more hunts meeting on Boxing Day than there were last and more people are hunting than before the ban.

The next task was to show that the Hunting Act is bad law. A recent poll showed that less than three in ten (29%) of UK adults think the Hunting Act is working and from left to right the media has poured scorn on the Hunting Act and those who made it law.

The final part of the campaign is to scrap the Hunting Act. The case for repeal is undeniable, and will be made consistently over the coming year. Hunting will outlast the Government that tried to ban it, and it is inevitable that a future parliament will seek a resolution to the hunting issue based on principle, not prejudice.

BAN THE BAN!!!:clap:

I hope is pisses with rain and all of the scum that support barbaric 'sports' get pneumonia.

Hunts are for *****.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hang on, let me just grab the Pringles...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
We're riding out with the Hampshire from Herriad. All of us bar the new born baby, will be the two littlest first time so a pretty special time for us.

Enjoy Junior!

I hope you get a good day out.Im going with the Cottesmore in Rutland/Leics,but to be honest its more for show on Boxing day and expect a mounted field of well over 120+ as the meet is in the town centre.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The driver in front of me ran over a fox the other night, but only squished it's back legs, leaving it scrabbling around and fatally injured on the verge. So I stopped and finished him off with my wheel brace before lobbing the corpse into the hedge. (The fox, not the other motorist).

So I've already done my bit.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think you're going to find a great deal of support around here. On the whole NSC doesn't really seem to go in for murdering defenseless animals, for kicks.

Merry Christmas, anyway.

Sorry - are you for or against fox hunting?

The poor defenseless animals that are murdered for sport are usually the victims of foxes, mainly chickens, rabbits etc

Foxes do not kill just what they need to sustain themselves, they also kill for fun, they have been known to kill all the chickens in a hen house but only taking 1 or 2 of the dead birds, leaving the rest.

but when did fact ever matter in the banning debates, it was all about pandering to PR and grabbing headlines by a weak minded Government

Good luck to all those taking part in the hunt or going along to support it.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

The poor defenseless animals that are murdered for sport are usually the victims of foxes, mainly chickens, rabbits etc

Foxes do not kill just what they need to sustain themselves, they also kill for fun, they have been known to kill all the chickens in a hen house but only taking 1 or 2 of the dead birds, leaving the rest.

but when did fact ever matter in the banning debates, it was all about pandering to PR and grabbing headlines by a weak minded Government

HERE f***ing HERE!!!!!

I wasnt going to get into debate on here with people who dont understand the facts,or the sport.So WELL DONE for saying what i was dying to say.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Yes and do you know why they do that ? Actually it's because the animals are all cooped up together they do it out of instinct. It's just not natural to a fox who clearly knows about as much about farming as you do about foxes. It may not be right by our human standards but as humans aren't we supposed to be above cruelty especially when we call it sport ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HERE f***ing HERE!!!!!

I wasnt going to get into debate on here with people who dont understand the facts,or the sport.So WELL DONE for saying what i was dying to say.

When it comes to not understanding facts you're a fine one to talk. Your posts on various subjects about on here make you look a complete idiot. What's right about tearing an animal to pieces in the name of sport ? Hunts people always display an arrogance that beggers belief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here